Who's looking forward to the huge influx of New Year's Resolutions people?

Options
124»

Replies

• Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    I don't see what the big deal is personaĺly
  • byrneatglenayr
    byrneatglenayr Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Very disappointed to read all the negative comments regarding newbies on 1St Jan. I have just joined here because I just found out about it I have been doing healthy lifestyle for over a year not just started.
    It takes some people alot of courage to take that first step in asking for support or going into that gym just because u didn't make that desicion
    To start on 1st well good for you.
    I joined here thinking it would b a good touch Base make new friends and be inspired by those of you that have reached your personal goals and beyond.
    Thanks for being so supportive of all the newbies after all u all started somewhere.
    Well done on your achievements and hope you have a superb 2018 :)
  • byrneatglenayr
    byrneatglenayr Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Meant to tick like not wooo. I do apologise if I misinterpreted the posts but in all honesty I personally did find it offensive and disrespectful. I wonder how many of your newbies misinterpreted it too it certainly doesn't sound welcoming. That is the just my opinion though
    Have a good day

• EMMketo
    EMMketo Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    jmarvin68 wrote: »
    I’m new, this is something I have to take seriously I had a heart attack and 2 stints put in on November 29, 2017. Pretty scary I am only 49. So that’s my motivation... Death is not an option for me. I have 2 grand daughters I would love to watch grow up they are 2 & 3. Feel free to add me as a friend, I don’t know how to work this app yet. My Name is Jodi

I'll add you as a friend. :)

I'm new too. I'm Beth, live in Colorado, 46 years old and have an 8 year old. I have over 150 lbs to lose to get to a healthy weight. I just had my cholesterol tested and it was VERY high. My mother died of a stroke when she was only 50 so I see my fate in her if I continue to live my life this way. Death is not an option for me either.
  • CowboySar
    CowboySar Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Yup packed gym, line ups for the squat rack, bench press and cardio equipment. However it drops off in about 6 weeks. Kudos to those that keep with it and are committed to making the change.

Happy new years all