Christmas Countdown Challenge (Closed Group) - Week 2

Options

Replies

• KelliesCupcake
    Options
    I completed the beginner burpees with 10 normal ones thrown in :-)
  • lauralu71
    Options
    Happy Friday everone! Posting my Week 2 results -

CW: 180.6
    Going in the right direction!!

Unfortunately, this was a CRAZY week and I didn't do any of the burpee challenge (I never got the chance to watch youtube to see what they were). I am off next week and plan to catch up though so I can meet my goals.

Jenn - everyday I say thank you to you for this challenge :happy:
  • jcannon15
    jcannon15 Posts: 148
    Options
    186! down four lbs yay me lol
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Found this video...though it was interesting. It shows the difference between a squat thrust and a burpee (which till this video I thought were the same thing! lol)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqKEu4_zSYM

huh! so really the challenge is squat thrusts cuz to be burpees you need the jump, right? I think I'll have to work up to the jump anyways, lol.
  • sarah61587
    sarah61587 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Weigh in for the week: 233.4. Not down much, but considering the extremely stressful week I've had this week, I am thankful that it wasn't a gain! This group is soo helpful. I am still working on getting my water and fruit/veggie intake where it should be, but I am doing well doing beginner burpees. It feels great using my body again! Thank you for these challenges, they are fantastic!
  • wolfpack111
    Options
    CCC friends happy Friday! I weighted this morning and I lost another lb. I am 155 small vicotry but nontheless a victory! :happy:

I completed the burpee challenge and will keep up with my fruits and veggies and water intake throughout the weekend!

I am excited to see what next week's challenge will be!
  • liz4214
    liz4214 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Good morning CCCers!!! Yay it's Friday. My first day off in 3 weeks comes tomorrow and to start it off I have scheduled an hour massage! Super excited. Another plus for the day is that I lost 2 lbs. this week. Woohoo!!

CW: 283.4
  • SSampley
    SSampley Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    CW:168.8

I still have 30 burpees to do but thats 10 tonight then 10 sat 10 Sun so I'll get it done!! Everyone is doing great!!! This thread moves so fast!!! :) Cant wait for next weeks challange!! Hope everyone has a great weekend.
  • gennybunny1
    Options
    Good day all,
    Unfortunatly the scael gods were not to kind to me this week. Up 2 lbs. Sigh..

CW: 210.8

Didn't get in my burpees today so I am doing double to carch up tonight.

Until next time.

Genny
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    I'm up 1lb :frown: Hopefully next week will be better, I seem to be stuck on these same few lbs. I will get down to 228, then up to 230...then 229....228...229..etc etc etc....very annoying....
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    AHHHHHHH I Feel like I have been completely neglecting all of you and I am SOOOOOOO sorry!!!!! :sad: :sad: :sad:

Welcome to FRIDAY!!! :happy: Today begins the weigh in for Week #2!!! :noway:

Please remember when posting your weight to put it in like this:

Current Weight - 191.2

It is extremely difficult to go through posts finding "lost about a pound" or "up a bit". I need an exact number to input into the tracking. Thanks so much for your help with this! :bigsmile:

I do NOT need measurements this week unless, of course, you haven't given them to me yet :huh:

I hope the burpees haven't killed anyone yet :wink: :grumble: :bigsmile: I'll be back on later. Can't wait to see the results this week!!!!!
  • dianerenem
    Options
    today is my weigh in day :)

current weight - 171.6

burpees are going well - done with them - the water was more difficult this week and made the fruits and veggies all but one day this week (I haven't gone to the market yet - lol)
  • nhill2733
    Options
    Current Weight - 289

Down a pound - Not what I wanted but better than nothing I guess :ohwell:
  • VolatileChocolate
    Options
    Nhill - don't beat urself up, its a good result, its going in right direction and is within the 1-2lbs healthy weight loss.

I managed to do 16 burpees (still doing the beginner ones) done 42 altogether. Will try doing a couple of the normal ones tomorrow.

xUna
  • TruckerChick
    Options
    Ugh!!!~ Good news and bad news!

Good news
    Current Weight - 292.4

Bad news
    I forgot about the damn burpees yesterday!
    Oh well... I'll keep on going and do them today!!
  • abjedi
    abjedi Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    My weigh-in

CW 198. Good by 200s forever!! Yippee!!
  • Sugs94
    Sugs94 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    My WI
    CW 187.7

Slow going....but 7oz loss better than nothing I guess. Just was tempted and got a danish and iced frapp with tons of sugar. Then thought what the H*ll am I doing and threw out the coffee anyway....about 450 calories saved there. Didn't make great choices for dinner last noc when out...but that is no reason to screw today up. There you go....off to the cities (minneapolis) for the weekend. Will be working on my burpees there...way behind...will need to be doing at least 50 this weekend :(
    Have great weekend everyone.
  • Nita_Bita
    Nita_Bita Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    CW = 165
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    My weigh-in

CW 198. Good by 200s forever!! Yippee!!

WOOT WOOT!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Welcome to ONEderland!!!

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • emilyahsmommy
    Options
    CW: 161.6