Where my 30 somethings? ❤️

Replies

• fuzzy_l0gic
    fuzzy_l0gic Posts: 69 Member
    I’ve got 7 more months of my 30’s. Looking to start my 40s at 190 lbs.
  • ColinIsTheName
    ColinIsTheName Posts: 365 Member
    38 here. 6'7" and currently 256 pounds with a goal of 235. Friends are acceptable! ;)
  • run25I
    run25I Posts: 1 Member
    hey there! 33 years old here. I run an workout about 5 days in the week. been a bit under the weather and then had an injury so haven't done much of anything the past 10 days. did my first run of the new year today though and it felt great. my big fitness goals this year are keeping fit and eating healthy. I want to compete in atleast one half marathon this year, so I need to work and train a bit towards that. have a happy and healthy 2018 everyone :)
  • 40xBEFOREx40
    40xBEFOREx40 Posts: 208 Member
    37 and counting.... I'm a shorty - 5'2"... Right now, 164.5lbs. Feel free to add me!!!
  • eponine12ca
    eponine12ca Posts: 3 Member
    36 yrs with about 60pounds to lose. Lost 27lbs two yrs ago but regained it all . I can remember how much better I felt even with the 27 down. I need all the support I can get to do it again! Please add me as a friend so we can inspire each other. Everyone welcome. ***today’s victory= shovelled the snow from my driveway instead of using snowblower :) **
  • InAPairOfChucks
    InAPairOfChucks Posts: 23 Member
    31 years old here! I have about 25 pounds to shed this year. Feel free to add me!
  • AlMonkey
    AlMonkey Posts: 258 Member
    Just turned 30 in Nov have a larger goal, sending you a request
  • fit_for_good13
    fit_for_good13 Posts: 69 Member
    35yrs. I’d like to lose 30lbs
  • abrown1215
    abrown1215 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm 31, have gained 40pounds in the course of a year and a half - got really down on myself when I decided to get braces... Good News - the braces come off January 30th- I've marked January 30th as my first goal --- to get in a healthy routine and get down to 195 from 210. I started the day after Christmas - I'm down 5 pounds and have 10more to go til I hit my first goal!
  • s9section9
    s9section9 Posts: 2 Member
    36 with 15-20 kg to lose.
  • xiaoguai
    xiaoguai Posts: 49 Member
    38 years old and need to drop last 7 lbs. I look for the motivation and healthy life style.
  • nj0124
    nj0124 Posts: 4 Member
    33 in a few weeks... I am finally admitting /coming to terms with the fact that my body isn't respondonding like it did in my 20s, at which point I was still in denial and gripping onto high school /college! Working on being satisfied, losing weight, being healthier, and knowing that I'm going to continue to get older, which doesnt mean I need to get fatter! At the same time, it's unrealistic to think I'll have my 16 yr old body back, and I know it's ridiculous but I can't shake that idea . It was literally half my life ago
  • nj0124
    nj0124 Posts: 4 Member
    I’ve got 7 more months of my 30’s. Looking to start my 40s at 190 lbs.

Think of it as your birthday present to yourself to get there!
  • Jennypink28
    Jennypink28 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm 33 and looking for motivation and accountability buddies! I'm 202lbs and my goal is 125lbs!
  • erika307
    erika307 Posts: 3 Member
    37 here... and trying to maintain my recent 30lb loss!
  • gsxrash87
    gsxrash87 Posts: 1 Member
    Just turned 30! Working on my first Bikini Competition this year!
  • wenikikini
    wenikikini Posts: 36 Member
    37 here! 5’7” starting this year at 192. My goal is to lose 47lbs by May. I’m the happiest at 145! I’ll be able to do it, I do Tae Kwon Do and Brazilian Jujitsu too! My daughter was born in ‘08, and I struggled with my weight.. at the heaviest I was 216! I got down to 176 and then went back to 210!!! I got sick in August. Double ear infection and sinusitis. They put me on antibiotics and steroids and that made me even sicker. I got down to 186, but put about 6lbs back on over the holidays. Also didn’t help that my dad got really sick and almost died in Nov. He’s getting better, slowly. Oh I’ve logged in 2061 days!! Feel free to add me everyone!!
  • BlueStarBoi
    BlueStarBoi Posts: 81 Member
    Looking for more motivational friends, i've logged in for almost 1300 days, i lost 90 pounds regained 25 so i'm back at it. Looking for people who are seriously about their journey and who actually interact and not just like posts. Support is the key. 36 from the buckeye state. Feel free to add...
  • JDubIsShrinking
    JDubIsShrinking Posts: 207 Member
    Age 35 here. I lost over 100lbs and maintained for a while, but have since gained back about 40lbs of that 100 lost (long boring story associated with weight gain. Feel free to add!
  • lancenuovo
    lancenuovo Posts: 517 Member
    i am in the 40 something room..i saw the 30s back down the hall. they were drinking soy milk and could name some maclemore songs....in our room, we have breakfast club playing on the tv in the corner, and someone brought totinos..passing on those.