Christmas Countdown Challenge (Closed Group) - Week 2

Options

Replies

• adrehe
    adrehe Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Current weight 226 lbs

No weight lost huge bummer, guess we will jsut have to try a little harder next week and keep at it!
  • wolfpack111
    Options
    AHHHHHHH I Feel like I have been completely neglecting all of you and I am SOOOOOOO sorry!!!!! :sad: :sad: :sad:

Welcome to FRIDAY!!! :happy: Today begins the weigh in for Week #2!!! :noway:

Please remember when posting your weight to put it in like this:

Current Weight - 191.2

It is extremely difficult to go through posts finding "lost about a pound" or "up a bit". I need an exact number to input into the tracking. Thanks so much for your help with this! :bigsmile:

I do NOT need measurements this week unless, of course, you haven't given them to me yet :huh:

I hope the burpees haven't killed anyone yet :wink: :grumble: :bigsmile: I'll be back on later. Can't wait to see the results this week!!!!!

Sorry about that! :blushing:

CURRENT WEIGHT: 155 LBS.
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options

Sorry about that! :blushing:

CURRENT WEIGHT: 155 LBS.

No problem :) Just want to make sure I don't miss anyone :glasses:
  • yramesor333
    Options
    My weigh-in

CW 198. Good by 200s forever!! Yippee!!
    wtg !!!! whoo hoo ONEDERLAND!!!! thats so awesome !!! i so want 2 hit onederland ugh!! im doing everythoing right but gained 2 pounds !! ugh,keep up thje good work !!
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Finally getting ready to leave work. Only a 52 hour week :explode:

I hope everyone is ready for an AWESOME weekend! Keep moving! Keep up the water intake!

AND DON'T FORGET ABOUT YOUR BURPEES!!!! My plan for tonight is 20... WHAT'S YOURS?!?!?
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    My weight is now 232lbs :)

10 more Burpees which will be done in the morning :)
  • kristinkt
    kristinkt Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I got 15 burpees in this morning. That makes 50 total. I am going to try to finish out with 15 each day.

I have been paying for my potluck choices this afternoon of fried chicken and apple pie. It was so good, but I don't want to have to feel guilty about it so I am trying to get in 60 minutes on the eliptical to counter balance my calorie surplus for today. I got 40 in a few minutes ago, and I think I will be able to hop on and do another 20 minutes later this evening. I have never done 40 minutes at one time so it was a push to get it in.:bigsmile:

I love how MFP has helped me turn a guilty dinner into an nsv. Not that I will be making poor food choices on a regular basis. It is nice to know that I haven't blown the whole plan. I can't count the times that slips like this have tossed me off the good choice/diet wagon for extended periods of time. I am not feeling that dread of making smart choices like I did when I was on other programs.:blushing: MFP has been so much more about making smart choices for daily living rather than completing a meal plan or following a set of rules.:happy:
  • kjnicol
    kjnicol Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Hello all!!
    Well I hope everyone had a great week. I have been super busy with my studies and work at the mo. ANd it's been crazy in my house latley as my DH hurt his back pretty bad and has been in bed/one the coutch for nearly a week. I really hope he gets better soon as you know what they are like when they are sick, sooo demanding :wink: . I love it, he is such a strong man but then as soon as he is sick everyone knows about it, I'm pretty sure he takes full advantage of it hehehe.

So I finished all my burpees and my current weight is 238.5 which is down from last week as have to be thankful.

Good luck for weigh in everyone and hope you have a great week!
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Haven't been able to do any burpees... I'm in too much pain. Once this bad spell passes, I'll be back on my game.

I'm weighing in tomorrow.
    Congrats to all who lost. And keep chugging along, to those who didn't this week. You'll kick butt next week! :heart:
  • azeria
    azeria Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Ok... It's confession time. I have been crazy busy and have not yet completed my burpees. I will try to get them done tomorrow mind you... I can not fail on a challenge. However, I have been doing great eating my fruits and veggies and water... I didn't go out to the restaurant once this week... although the smell from the restaurant beside work made me crave fries, I didn't have any! My stepdaughter is here for the weekend and all she ever wants to do is go and eat out in a restaurant... I told her about this deal that we have about only eating out once every 2 weeks.... she asked why and I said because we are trying to eat more healthy. She said, fine then, I'm going to bring my junk food. (She is 16). I think she will get used to it. My anniversary is going to be on Tuesday... it will be 6 years since he put that rose on my car... since we met... I am going to go out to celebrate my anniversary, I'll just try to pick a healthy choice wherever I do go... that's always hard to do!

On another note, since I thought I might run out of time this weekend, I weighed myself just now, and I gained a pound... :cry: but I know I will do better next week... I will have to do more burpees! and focus more!

CW: 204 (easier for you to read Jenn, thanks for your hard work)
  • TruckerChick
    Options
    I did manage to get in 15 burpees today and plan to get in at least 15 each day over the weekend.

On a side note: I had a small NSV this afternoon when I went to the movies with my uncle. First of all, I did 5 ledge push ups in the lobby! hehe :tongue: But more importantly, I didn't eat any popcorn, candy or drink soda. When asked what I wanted, I said, "Water." And stuck with that! Woo Hoo!! :bigsmile:
  • woodyschic
    Options
    My weigh-in

AWESOME!!! I felt the same way when I got below it for the LAST TIME!! :)
  • woodyschic
    Options
    CW: 184.4

hectic week, so thankful for the small loss. have less than two weeks left before i start back to RN school, but i'm looking forward to getting back into it. i'm also looking forward to it b/c when i get some of my scholarship money, i'm going to re-join the gym!!! i have racked up $5000 worth of scholarships for less than $2000 worth of school!! thankfully, after the add/drop period i get the remaining balance each semester, so that helps with traveling to clinicals and my other financial responsibilities...and it will help me get back into the gym and be more active!! still have some burpees left, so will finish those up today and tomorrow. tax free weekend for the back to school shopping this weekend, so will be doing lots of walking with the fam as we stock up for the new school year....hoping to find myself a few SMALLER wardrobe pieces while we're out!
  • kristinkt
    Options
    My weigh-in

AWESOME!!! I felt the same way when I got below it for the LAST TIME!! :)
  • kristinkt
    Options
    oops - just wanted to add my Woo Hoo!!!! on your trip to Onederland. Sounds like your moving in!!! I'm hoping to be moving into the neighborhood soon!! Congratulations!!!
  • kristinkt
    Options
    On a side note: I had a small NSV this afternoon when I went to the movies with my uncle. First of all, I did 5 ledge push ups in the lobby! hehe But more importantly, I didn't eat any popcorn, candy or drink soda. When asked what I wanted, I said, "Water." And stuck with that! Woo Hoo!!

IMO - NOT a small nsv. Sounds like you had an awesome night with awesome choices.
  • kckramp
    kckramp Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Yippee i lost 1.6 punds. I still have 20 more burpees to do but that will come.
    Currnet weight 163.6
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Week 2

No change for me this week. It's really disappointing since I haven't gone over my calories, and have been being active every day. *But* I didn't choose the best foods during this (stressful) week (despite staying under my calories).

Regardless of the scale, I am getting stronger, so I will celebrate that little NSV. I hope you are all having a better week.

Keep up the awesome work!
  • shaverkl191
    Options
    Current Weight - 128.8

Down 1.8 lbs! I worked really hard this week so it's nice when it shows up on the scale! Only have 20 more burpees to do and running a 5k tomorrow so it's looking like a pretty healthy weekend :)
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    CW: 171.6

SO CLOSE TO THE 160's!!!!! I have not been in the 160's since 6th grade! (maybe even 5th!)