How am I supposed to get all the good diet advice?

Options

Replies

• HellYeahItsKriss
    HellYeahItsKriss Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    What do you recommend from their menu?
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    Many many years ago on the boards a friend of mine advised eating tinned salmon without the salmon if that helps.

Ahhhh those were the days.

My advice is to order some pregnant yack urine and mix it with your ACV this will flush all the toxins out of your body via your elbows taking the fat cells with it. You will need some Tenna Lady pads to put in your elbow bra though to soak up the toxins.

Good luck :)
  • HellYeahItsKriss
    Options
    Many many years ago on the boards a friend of mine advised eating tinned salmon without the salmon if that helps.

My advice is to order some pregnant yack urine and mix it with your ACV this will flush all the toxins out of your body via your elbows taking the fat cells with it. You will need some Tenna Lady pads to put in your elbow bra though to soak up the toxins.

So.. just lick the juice and eat the can?
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Don't sell yourself short... hottest and fattest ear lobes in halifax

We will design you some sexxxxxy brazears to showcase on your profile pic.
  • manderson27
    Options

You are a fast learner. You will go far young Jedi.
  • HellYeahItsKriss
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

Oh.. well I am all about rainbows and unicorns.. but I don't think that's very sexy lol.

What's sexy? Pickles?
  • HellYeahItsKriss
    Options

It's odd you said that while the star wars family guy is playing on tv right now..

You have camera in my place don't you
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

Oh.. well I am all about rainbows and unicorns.. but I don't think that's very sexy lol.

What's sexy? Pickles?

I don't think you have visited the Chit Chat forums very much then have you?
  • HellYeahItsKriss
    Options

What's sexy? Pickles?

Lol in all honesty.. maybe twice on my own choice but nope.. have they selected what's sexy already?
  • manderson27
    edited January 2018
    Options

It's odd you said that while the star wars family guy is playing on tv right now..

I have cameras....everywhere.

• RoxieDawn
    Options

What's sexy? Pickles?

Lol in all honesty.. maybe twice on my own choice but nope.. have they selected what's sexy already?

I lurk in there some... If you just go to the 'Is it okay that to like your cousin' thread that might be enough to determine what is not sexy.
  • HellYeahItsKriss
    Options

I have cameras....everywhere.

...ooooh....
    What do I have to give you for an access pass? This sounds like it would be way better then Facebook stalking my ex boyfriends
  • HellYeahItsKriss
    Options

What's sexy? Pickles?

I lurk in there some... If you just go to the 'Is it okay that to like your cousin' thread that might be enough to determine what is not sexy.

... Lol wow...

Yeah... I can honestly say I have never had an attraction to a cousin lol or any other family member lol
  • manderson27
    Options
    nhmarg2gpf4c.png
  • HellYeahItsKriss
    Options
    nhmarg2gpf4c.png

Lol.. ahhh.. LOLCATS..

Okay change of topic suddenly.

Post your favorite LOLCATS cause I am a cat-o-holic
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    x

What's sexy? Pickles?

... Lol wow...

Yeah... I can honestly say I have never had an attraction to a cousin lol or any other family member lol

Yeah quite creepy. lol
  • HellYeahItsKriss
    Options
    Gluten free, dairy free, low carb, high carb, raw vegan high protein, 6 meals a day, stop eating at 6pm and no carbs after lunch, no sugar unless it's natural (white sugar, despite coming from the plant sugar cane, is not allowed), no caffeine, get rid of the fake sugar drinks, no cake, lemon water and a shot of ACV first thing, BCAAs intra workout, lift heavy, lift moderate weight moderate reps, low weight high reps, do Insanity and P90X, get ones of those really expensive "greens" supplements, some garcinia cambogia and a fat burner from the local health food store. Oh and a protein shake post workout, but only if you've lifted heavy.

Make sure to be hungry, eat bare minimum calories, run 1 hour per day and suck every last ounce of joy out of life.

I saw today that kitkat made a green tea version of its chocolate bar.. does the null it as being bad sugar since it's green tea?
  • manderson27
    Options
    Caught you on camera last night doing THIS

9lc9fwsod3bo.png
  • HellYeahItsKriss
    Options
    x

What's sexy? Pickles?

... Lol wow...

Yeah quite creepy. lol

So.. no pickle bras. Cousins might be attracted to my fatlobes

Maybe cheese? Swiss? It has lots of holes..