edited January 2018
    Options
    but where do you get your protein from?

Just kidding. Being cliche.
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    OK, I have a legitimate question. I am hosting a brunch for about 8 people this coming Sunday. One of them is a vegan. What can I make that will be kind of "brunch-ish" food and still meet her dietary needs?
  • Seitnyx
    Seitnyx Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    RaeBeeBaby wrote: »
    OK, I have a legitimate question. I am hosting a brunch for about 8 people this coming Sunday. One of them is a vegan. What can I make that will be kind of "brunch-ish" food and still meet her dietary needs?

Avocado toast with tomato is my favorite brunch food
  • UltraVegAthlete
    UltraVegAthlete Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    RaeBeeBaby wrote: »

Tofu scramble, Bagels/Toast/English Muffins with jam (and maybe vegan butter), hash browns, waffles, baked cinnamon apple oatmeal, cornbread...
  • UltraVegAthlete
    Options
    Merkavar wrote: »
    but where do you get your protein from?

Just kidding. Being cliche.

Water..

• eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Is it true the vegan police show up and you lose your powers if you violate vegan law three times?
  • UltraVegAthlete
    Options
    eccomi_qui wrote: »
    Is it true the vegan police show up and you lose your powers if you violate vegan law three times?

It’s true, but sometimes they’ll just take away your faux leather boots instead and sentence you to 100 days of watching Hell’s Kitchen on replay.
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options

It’s true, but sometimes they’ll just take away your faux leather boots instead and sentence you to 100 days of watching Hell’s Kitchen on replay.

Next question:

If I change my lifestyle to be vegan do you think I’ll lose my virginity?
  • UltraVegAthlete
    Options

Next question:

If I change my lifestyle to be vegan do you think I’ll lose my virginity?

Oh totally. Vegans have a different smell that attracts women. We smell like a flower garden in Hawaii and a bunch of fruit trees.
  • SwindonJogger
    SwindonJogger Posts: 325 Member
    Options

They gave Jesus a piece of broiled fish, and he took it and ate it in their presence. Luke 24:42-43

Even Jesus wasn't a Vegan :wink:
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Should I make my pet lion a vegan?
  • Hobartlemagne
    Hobartlemagne Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Have you had any success using Aquafaba (the liquid from canned chickpeas) as an egg substitute when baking?
  • EimearTheDreamer4
    EimearTheDreamer4 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    What's your favorite vegan joke? (I'm particularly fond of seitan-worshipper ones, myself!)
  • UltraVegAthlete
    Options
    They gave Jesus a piece of broiled fish, and he took it and ate it in their presence. Luke 24:42-43

Even Jesus wasn't a Vegan :wink:

Too bad. I would have shared my bread.
  • UltraVegAthlete
    Options
    Merkavar wrote: »
    Should I make my pet lion a vegan?

Cats can’t be vegan. But a more substainable approach to eating other creatures would be looking under rocks and having the lion eat bugs. And teach him how to sing Hakuna Matata
  • UltraVegAthlete
    Options
    Have you had any success using Aquafaba (the liquid from canned chickpeas) as an egg substitute when baking?

I haven’t tried it, but I’ve heard it works like magic!
  • UltraVegAthlete
    Options
    What's your favorite vegan joke? (I'm particularly fond of seitan-worshipper ones, myself!)

A vegan and a hunter were in a car.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Do you even B12, bro?

Jk jk, I like how you’re handling this thread. Most vegan threads erupt in rioting within minutes.
  • Seitnyx
    Seitnyx Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    After reading your responses i think you’re my favorite person ever