Operation: Inspiration - 100 lbs lost, great health gained!

Options

Replies

• mt50plus
    Options
    WOW, TOTALLY AMAZING! Good for you to do this for yourself while you are still young. You are a great inspiration!
  • mt50plus
    Options
    WOW, TOTALLY AMAZING! Good for you to do this for yourself while you are still young. You are a great inspiration!
  • summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You look amazing I have the same goal to lose 100lbs
  • sahalcomb
    sahalcomb Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing and awe inspiring to say the least! You look so much younger, too! Kuddos to you!!! :drinker:
  • sdb111
    sdb111 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I gotta tell you, you are Da WO-MAN! Honestly, you are an inspiration. Although I don't know you... I can honestly say that I am soooo proud of you! GO GIRL!!!
  • sdb111
    sdb111 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Pugs??? We have four of them, Sammy, Abby, Herbie and Wally!
  • corymomma
    corymomma Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU FOR THE INSPIRATION!!! I so need it sometimes. Today has been a struggle to get my "extra" bit of exercise in after a long and insane work day. All I have wanted to do since I got home was find a stiff drink and eat something I shouldn't...I have avoided doing both though I have the calories to spare. Seeing someone "my size" and how wonderful you look gives me hope! I don't care about the stretch marks (i've had them most of my life) I'd prefer not to have to have surgery to remove a massive amount of loose skin if I can but can deal with some looseness...

Thank you! I know I've lost some, just haven't jumped on a scale and don't know how much...Now I think I will get up and do my exercise...
  • brobin41101
    brobin41101 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you on a journey well done ! :drinker: Thank you for sharing your amazing story. . You have given me renewed hope and inspiration . Thank you !:flowerforyou:
  • KristaWeiss
    KristaWeiss Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    wow what a transformation!!! FANTASTIC job!
  • fivetwo84
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! Thank you for posting!
  • angelfire5357
    Options
    You look absolutely beautiful!. You're story inspires me to stick with it and not give up. I too have 100+ pounds to lose and sometimes it seems overwhelming and the pounds don't come off as fast as I'd like. But to see someone have determination and perseverence and reach their goal is really encouraging. Thanks!
  • DietPep1978
    Options
    WOW!!!! Thank you for posting your pictures and the process, mindset and strategy you undertook to make the change! You are glowing!
  • aftergypsies
    aftergypsies Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Wow. You're amazing! You look fantastic. Congratulations! Very inspirational. Stories like yours give me hope that if I keep going I can succeed and accomplish my own goals. Thank you.
  • harlylena
    harlylena Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You totally rock! Not just for the weight loss but for the strength and determination in your 'voice'.
  • witstar
    witstar Posts: 25
    Options
    this post says it ALL!!! ty for being such an inspiration!! congratulations on your amazing accomplishment! you must feel soooooo fantastic and you look so happy and healthy! i love before and after posts with photos. it makes me KNOW that I CAN DO IT, TOO!!! ty ty ty! xoxo
  • TruckerChick
    Options
    100 pounds in 10 months? That's like 10 pounds a month and that seems absolutely doable to me.

Thank you for sharing your story because I have the whole road ahead of me and you are an inspiration!
    Now I feel as tho I, too, can do this!!
  • missxchelly
    Options
    That's very inspiring especially because I'm a size 26-28. I have lost close to 25 pounds with 75 more to go. You look incredible!!
  • RobinsEgg
    RobinsEgg Posts: 3,702 Member
    Options
    You deserve each accolade, but I am also so happy for what you have shown to your son about determination and ability to overcome the odds. I'd vote for you for President ! :wink:
    140150 Posts: 27
    Options
    inspirational. :)
  • ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    wow what a difference. you look fantastic and are a true inspiration. amazing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!