What nobody tells you about losing weight

Replies

• CowboySar
    CowboySar Posts: 404 Member
    That digging through the trash to find the wedding ring that slipped off while drying your hands becomes less and less fun.

LOL.....I almost lost mine in the ocean on a training exercise. An yes in the garbage as well..

• whosshe
    whosshe Posts: 597 Member
    I add cayenne pepper or red pepper flakes to almost everything now- I never used to like spicy food! I also notice when I'm bloated vs when I'm not- turns out when I was at my highest weight and not eating right- I was ALWAYS bloated! And I don't get as DESPERATELY hungry like I used to- there would be times where I felt like I was literally gonna pass out if I didn't eat every couple of hours or I'd get really really HANGRY!!. Now I'm like "Oh, I forgot to eat, I can wait until lunch (or dinner), I'll just have some tea in the meantime."

All of this. Like every part lol

I LOVE spicy food now. I put frank's red on everything now and I was also so amazed that I was literally bloated 24/7.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!