2018 women who want to work towards being under 200lb

Options

Replies

• LittleQuelie
    LittleQuelie Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I tried hitting "join" but I don't think the link is working...

Let me in!! LOL. Soon to be 31 y/o woman, currently 213.5 and 5'4". Current goal weight is 175. Last summer I had been enjoying myself at 194 but then I just ... stopped? Not really sure what happened but I need to get back on the train and get motivated! I want to get into the low 180s by August :)
  • poborox
    poborox Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I tried hitting "join" but I don't think the link is working...

Let me in!! LOL. Soon to be 31 y/o woman, currently 213.5 and 5'4". Current goal weight is 175. Last summer I had been enjoying myself at 194 but then I just ... stopped? Not really sure what happened but I need to get back on the train and get motivated! I want to get into the low 180s by August :)

You're almost in, I sent you an invite!! :wink
  • rashidat_e_
    rashidat_e_ Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Sounds great. Just sent in a request
  • jkhoffer
    jkhoffer Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    This is such a great idea! I'm so glad to read these other posts and realize that I'm not alone! I'm making One-derland my first goal. I'm 5'7 and started MFP at 231.5 lbs. My ultimate goal is to lose 60 lbs. 70 lbs would be great but I'm trying to be reasonable. I'm 47 and losing weight has definitely gotten harder. Good luck to all!
  • taraf33
    taraf33 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I would like to join.
    I've been trying to get under 200 for years! I need the motivation.
  • poborox
    Options
    Hi ladies!

I created a group designed to get myself and others to One-deland with support, motivation, to listen and lift each other up in our quest for a healthy balanced life!

I'm 28, 5'5 and weighed close to 265 (my all time high) before I started this group two weeks ago. So far I'm down 9 lbs from good habits and THIS GROUP!

I'm looking to lose 30-35lbs in the next 3-4 months then evaluate and go further from there. Anyone with similar situations or goals please let me know your interest and we can MAKE THIS HAPPEN.
    God bless. :blush:

Please let me know if you are interested!

Here is the link: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/124070-2018-one-derland
  • tjones30030
    tjones30030 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I submitted a request. I hope I get in. I really need this group.
  • skinsale
    skinsale Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am interesting and sent a request to join! Thanks!
  • Paulina1230
    Paulina1230 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. Started at 272 two years ago. Got down to 185 and stupidly decided I didn't need MFP anymore. I'm now back up to 230 and terrified I'm going to undo everything. I've been to onederland and it's awesome. Want to get back. I tried to join but I don't think my request went through. I got a red line. Add me please....
  • irishanne
    irishanne Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I sent you a join request!
  • sweatinformyweddin
    Options
    I have these very same goals and lookin to make new friends. Getting married may 26
  • poborox
    Options
    I would love to join. Started at 272 two years ago. Got down to 185 and stupidly decided I didn't need MFP anymore. I'm now back up to 230 and terrified I'm going to undo everything. I've been to onederland and it's awesome. Want to get back. I tried to join but I don't think my request went through. I got a red line. Add me please....

I'm adding you now! Please send me a message if you still can't find it and we'll get you in :smiley:
  • Jedi_Jo
    Jedi_Jo Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi, I sent a request to join yesterday. I’m on the app and not sure if it worked, clicked Join and got a red line.
  • poborox
    Options
    Jedi_Jo wrote: »
    Hi, I sent a request to join yesterday. I’m on the app and not sure if it worked, clicked Join and got a red line.

I think it may have been full at the time , but you have an invite now! If you are on your phone go to More—> Community —> Click on the bell icon at the top to see the invitation in your notifications . Welcome!!
  • dnameans
    dnameans Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Is there still time to join this?
  • yooperpatti
    yooperpatti Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Would love to join this group!
  • jennybearlv
    jennybearlv Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    20 to go. I'm in!
  • amyjeaninga
    amyjeaninga Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi, would love to join. Sent a join request at the group link, (at least I hope it went through, hard to tell).
  • anniezlegg
    anniezlegg Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, would love to join. Sent a join request at the group link, (at least I hope it went through, hard to tell).