Looking for keto buddies! Feel free to add me!

Options
2»

Replies

• jasonclark1129
    jasonclark1129 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I also started keto with intermittent fasting. Already losing weight and feeling good. I'm actually surprised, I can see this as a lifestyle!
  • GlynIrish
    GlynIrish Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Have tried with no success before but would like to give it another shot
  • wisemagick1
    wisemagick1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have tried keto before but failed. I would love to try to jump back on the keto wagon. I felt so good on that diet. Feel free to add me.
  • ravingsounds
    ravingsounds Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Been on keto for the past few months but finally began to track I’d love more people interested in the same thing!
  • Galpin2016
    Galpin2016 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! Im also new to keto....but having success with it! I would love some new buddies for motivation and support!
  • JoannaVenuto
    JoannaVenuto Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi there!
    I was keto before, lost 30lbs+ then started a new medication that made me gain a lot of weight over the past year.

I am back at it now. I log in every meal and snack, my alcoholic drinks are *always* 0 carbs and 0 sugar so I usually don't log those.
    I homecook a lot and always register recipes that work for me.
  • livefitdelve
    livefitdelve Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Nice! Good luck
  • sunshinetami
    sunshinetami Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me. I just started yesterday. I'm going to need some support on here. I have a lot to lose and I don't want to get discouraged.
  • travisd02
    travisd02 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How can I do Keto and be on a gluten free diet? Everything that is gluten free has a million more carbs. :/
  • livefitdelve
    livefitdelve Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    VEGGIES VEGGIES VEGGIES
  • Raquelo1
    Raquelo1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Started 1/1/18 and have lost 9lbs. Ready to lose more. Best diet plan I have had success in.
  • Martin1352
    Martin1352 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me ☺️
  • ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • Edgaga
    Edgaga Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am on my second day, and I'm going to try to start counting calories tomorrow just to see if I am doing well as far as fat/protein/carb percentages.

I do have coworkers for support, since they have been doing keto for a few years. Feel free to add me & send me any questions...I've done a lot of research and would love to help you!
  • JuliannaMcSteamy
    JuliannaMcSteamy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me! I need friends to make it through. Started on 1/1. I've had a day at 40 carbs and today at 28 carbs. Can't seem to hit 20!
  • nikki6_2002
    nikki6_2002 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    travisd02 wrote: »
    How can I do Keto and be on a gluten free diet? Everything that is gluten free has a million more carbs. :/

I think there is some confusion. Keto diet is practically gluten free. Keto means super low carbs, gluten comes from grains which arent consumed on a keto diet.
  • nikki6_2002
    nikki6_2002 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I've been doing Keto for 6 wks. I'm an obsessive learner and have been reading and listening to podcasts a LOT! I haven't been tracking carefully but think i need to. Ive lost 8lbs and stalled. Time to watch a bit more closely I think. Please add me. I need some keto friends. Ive been calorie tracking for 5 years.....i kid you not and after years of yo-yoing decided to go keto.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 41,074 Member
    Options
    I am a keto'er ...feel free to add me :)