Sex and relationships

Options

Replies

• boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Sometimes its not fair because in one session you can be satisfied multiple times to my one.... over and over and over.

Or she's faking to make you think you are the man LOL
  • Find_Me_Again
    Find_Me_Again Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    boehle wrote: »
    Sometimes its not fair because in one session you can be satisfied multiple times to my one.... over and over and over.

I would be very sad for her if she's faking. Nobody should go without the O.
  • boehle
    Options
    boehle wrote: »

I would be very sad for her if she's faking. Nobody should go without the O.

I didn't mean she didn't get atleast one. That's a shame that I won't fake anything for but maybe the multiple part, could be the faking part.
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    awe... You ladies are cute. I didn't think I was bragging, just stating a fact. Women can have multiple, as far as I know guys cant.
  • Find_Me_Again
    Options
    awe... You ladies are cute. I didn't think I was bragging, just stating a fact. Women can have multiple, as far as I know guys cant.

I know of guys that are able, but they do need a longer re-charge than women.
  • Whybelesswhenyoucanbmore
    Options
    I think there are many things in a relationship that could be much worse than problems with sex. But its still pretty damn important.
    I think before diving into any commitment people should test drive sex, shopping in a crowded mall together, being stuck in a traffic jam, Netflix faves and being stuck in a dead zone for internet service.
    Ya know, the true tests of compatibility.
  • emjay6x3
    emjay6x3 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I think there are many things in a relationship that could be much worse than problems with sex. But its still pretty damn important.
    I think before diving into any commitment people should test drive sex, shopping in a crowded mall together, being stuck in a traffic jam, Netflix faves and being stuck in a dead zone for internet service.
    Ya know, the true tests of compatibility.

Also, having the flu.
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    what is this sex that you all speak of? Of it I am not familiar.
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options

I'll show you
  • amyteacake
    amyteacake Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Personally, I don't think sex is the most important thing in a relationship. Before I started having sex I thought it was this big important thing but it isn't the most important thing. Communication and honesty is.

I would leave a relationship if I wasn't attracted to them. Far too many times people have tried to force me to be with someone even if I was not attracted to them in any way whatsoever. So no, I wouldn't stay if I wasn't attracted to them and I wouldn't expect them to do the same.

But I wouldn't leave if sex was bad. I would just talk to them about it. The same way I would if something else was bothering me.
  • Find_Me_Again
    Options

kvehzp1qr54k.gif
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    it has to do with gestures?

confused~
  • traynortransportation
    Options
    If you really love the person then compromise is always part of it also communication is the most important part. Sex should be an adventure not a demand or indifference.
    If you learn what pleases your partner, they will reciprocate.
    If not then the love is not true.
  • boehle
    Options

I'll show you

how are you gonna show him?
    Ill make the popcorn
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Judging from all the display pictures in this thread, I wouldn't deny any of you ladies....

I.C.E. Cream Official Tester
    IKEA Professional Put Together-er
    Kickboxing Class Attender
    Period Enthusiast
    Been in fitness for about 2 years and have studied kitty-gif-ology, nutrition and Dinosaurs

;):*
    newmeadow wrote: »
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Some of the happiest people I know, both men and women, are people who were sexually active, got tired of the emotional wear and tear and the venereal diseases, and made a conscious choice to become celibate.

They become more engaged with others in non sexual ways that suit their talents, abilities and preferences. They are happier within their friendships and are willing to be friendly with people from all walks of life. They develop a certain charisma that they didn't have before. They're more available to be helpful to people and keener at recognizing when help is needed.

I see a lot of circular discussion in this thread. And a strange dysfunctional duality where women are acknowledging they are more sensitive in their expectations of sexual relationship, more vulnerable to disappointment and heartache within sexual dynamic, while simultaneously bragging about f****ing on the second date. And it probably ain't the first time.

I've been guilty of all this myself and am happily retired from it.

You're such a buzzkill.....

I.C.E. Cream Official Tester
    IKEA Professional Put Together-er
    Kickboxing Class Attender
    Period Enthusiast
    Been in fitness for about 2 years and have studied kitty-gif-ology, nutrition and Dinosaurs

This thread was buzzworthy to begin with? I must be a tad more jaded...

thatd be me :p
This discussion has been closed.