Replies

• joelchmielak1
    joelchmielak1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Cheerios with fruit.
  • packersfan0103
    packersfan0103 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! I never thought of eating cereal for dessert. Sometime a tall glass of chocolate milk but cereal i guess would be a great treat as well.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I don’t eat cereal except for as a snack because it doesn’t really do anything for me. My favorites are cracklin oat bran, chocolate frosted mini wheats, Reeces puffs, lucky charms, really any of those sugary ones. I don’t buy it though. My husband eats all the cereal so it would never be around when I actually wanted some.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    raspuller wrote: »
    Special K original. I have to keep added sugar to a minimum so pretty much anything in a box or package has to be less tha 12g of sugar per serving for me. Milk and fruit sugars don’t bother me, it’s just the cane, corn, and other processed sugars. It’s also relatively low in calories, as far as cereals go.

That being said, I only eat it 1-2 a week (sometimes for dinner).

I admire your restraint to keeping it to only 2-3 times a week :lol: A box of my favourite cereal lasts me 2-3 days..
  • OHFlamingo
    OHFlamingo Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Kashi Organic Berry Fruitful, with either Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk or Unsweetened Almond-Cashew Milk, or made into a parfait with berries and lowfat yogurt, with even a dollop of whipped Cream! Second favorite is any type of Raisin Bran (even generic is good), including the ones that also have dried cranberries along with the raisins. or Raisin Nut Bran. If I am too lazy to cook dinner, I'll have my cereal instead. I also use it as a snack if I'm really hungry between meals, as long as it fits in my calorie allowance.
  • tripitena
    tripitena Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I eat too much ceareal, for sure. Cheerios is my all-time favorite but Great Grains Pecan is a weakness.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,639 Member
    Options
    I have some kind of cereal every night as part of my dinner. I'm working on the Oreo O's right now (I still think the Malt O Meal knockoff tastes more like oreos tho) but I like Frosted Flakes, Lucky Charms, Frosted and Peanut Butter Cheerios, Captain Crunch, Special K Vanilla Almond, Frosted Mini Wheats, Cookie Crisp, Honeycomb, Honey Smacks...

And those are only ones that are within my weird calorie thinking brain. :)
  • GrumpyHeadmistress
    GrumpyHeadmistress Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Wheetabix’s Crunchy Bran with milk each morning.

If I’m feeling risky then Aldi’s ginger and salted caramel granola with yoghurt but I tend to eat the whole box...

Count Chocula from the US when I can find it.
  • 69HealthyMe
    69HealthyMe Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Strawberry frosted mini wheats without milk. I hate soggy cereal.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    My newest one is Kelloggs Raisin Bran Crunch Apple Strawberry Clusters.
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,533 Member
    Options
    Anyone remember DONKEY KONG JUNIOR cereal? Early 1980's...college dietary staple and banana delight!

This was my evening go-to snack outta box!

0rjlae9jh96q.jpg