JUST FOR TODAY ....... One day at a time ..... Daily Commitment Thread for 2018

Options

Replies

• bcTRAI
    bcTRAI Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I seem to have lost my last few JFTs :'(:# My own paranoia wondered if I was banned for some reason. No worries, got rid of that line of thinking right quick. :D

JFT Thursday
    1. Water
    2. Bake bread
    3. Floors
    4. Laundry
    5. Chiropractor
    6. Studio time
    7. Brush and floss
    8. Bed by 10:30
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options
    bcTRAI wrote: »

Crossing off... I've noticed a couple people are starting to cross things off their list. How are you managing this? Also, can you go back to do it more than once or do you only do it when you edit your post or repost? I love crossing things off lists.

When you are editing in your post on the website (not on the android app) up by the B for bold and I for italic there is an S with a line through it for strike-thru. in the BBC code you use a s within the open and close brackets, where for bold there is a b and for italics there is an i.
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Options
    bcTRAI wrote: »

Crossing off... I've noticed a couple people are starting to cross things off their list. How are you managing this? Also, can you go back to do it more than once or do you only do it when you edit your post or repost? I love crossing things off lists.

The way I would do this is quote your original post, take out the quote coding so the [ quote = *your username* and the [ / quote ] at the end, this will make it an original post but without having to retype all your goals

And [ s ] is what strikesthrough the wording. And [ / s ] is what ends the strikethrough.

So if you’ve completed them all you can do it from the start and end of your post.

Or if you’ve only completed a couple of goals you would but the [ s ] at the beginning of that goal and [ / s ] at the end of that single goal.

So you could technically edit through the day but would mean a lot of reposting or you could complete your day and cross off what you have or haven’t done at the end of that day

I hope that makes sense. And also take the spaces out the coding lol
  • sarah74_vt
    sarah74_vt Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    @bcTRAI I have an Etsy shop online where I do personalized items mostly for weddings, but I have other things on there too (dog bandanas, banners, etc...). I love it!! Thanks for asking. :)
  • cory17
    cory17 Posts: 1,362 Member
    Options
    @JezebelBoo what does your daily 800 cal consist of?
    @MLHC1 how do you insert the checks and x's?