What irks you?

Options

Replies

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    The "first" conversation you have with everyone the first two weeks after the new year..

Oh hey! So.. got any resolutions for the new year?
  • W8WarI
    W8WarI Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    The "first" conversation you have with everyone the first two weeks after the new year..

Oh hey! So.. got any resolutions for the new year?

It was... to spend less time here :s

Mine was to never return, hopefully I'll be gone via here; sometime within April!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    W8WarI wrote: »
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    People who don't know the difference between BBQing and Grilling.

What’s the difference?

When you barbecue you are cooking indirectly with a slow circumvented unit of hot air with the lid closed. Grilling is done with the lid up and you're cooking with direct heat on the bottom, instead of all around the source.

So I barbecue, when the lid's closed but I grill when I open the lid to check upon it's contents, flip it over, etcetera?

BBQing is indirect heat. Grilling is placing the meat right over the flames.

• NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options

What’s the difference?

When you barbecue you are cooking indirectly with a slow circumvented unit of hot air with the lid closed. Grilling is done with the lid up and you're cooking with direct heat on the bottom, instead of all around the source.

So I barbecue, when the lid's closed but I grill when I open the lid to check upon it's contents, flip it over, etcetera?

Then why is a cheese sandwich placed in a pan on the stove called a grilled cheese sandwich?

Yeah really. Why isn't it called a grilled cheese taco?
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »

What’s the difference?

Then why is a cheese sandwich placed in a pan on the stove called a grilled cheese sandwich?

Yeah really. Why isn't it called a grilled cheese taco?

Can we call it grilled queso?

Deal, throw a couple on the barbie
  • W8WarI
    Options

What’s the difference?

What if, it's an; electric grill?
  • dfein001
    dfein001 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    The person infra
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    Grocery shopping
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    being ignored.
  • VanishingNachos
    Options
    wimmen who need to wipe after just peeing - *sheesh*
  • Adubmarie87
    Adubmarie87 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    People who INSIST you eat their store bought trash at any function. NO!
  • W8WarI
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    When I leave my shopping cart outside the restroom, and somebody takes it.

This's exactly why, I shop; for a few items 1st but this' only optional if the restrooms're prior, to reaching the pay area not beyond; otherwise it's technically theft to pass them without paying!
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    People who leave dressing rooms messy. I'm pretty sure a fabric hurricane didn't just blow on through and that people ARE just lazy slobs.
  • VanishingNachos
    Options
    wimmen who need to wipe after just peeing - *sheesh*

It's called being hygienic!

hygeineic wimmenz~