Maintainers weekly Check-in January 2018

Options

Replies

• mk2fit
    mk2fit Posts: 730 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    The snow melted and I was able to get out for a run today. Kept it short = 4 miles. Don't want any injuries. Door is going to slam shut again tomorrow. Will try to get out before the really nasty stuff hits the fan. Tomorrow 28 F with 15-20 mph winds/gusts to 35. (Today was 57F with same winds) What a difference 30 degrees makes. Oh, and weight is 116#.
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,811 Member
    Options
    Not ready to check in yet for the week, but just a note to say that it is VERY encouraging to read everyone's posts and know that I am not alone in some of the same struggles and achievements. If I am going to be successful at maintaining long term like many of you, then HERE is where the rubber meets the road. :)
  • mk2fit
    mk2fit Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    @CoachJen71 You are doing all the right things. You know your triggers, just stay aware.
    @bringbackthejoy You will heal quickly; you are in great shape. I know your frustration. Maybe go back into weight loss mode during your recuperation?
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    @kalchthaleri it's only 1.5, which would be a normal fluctuation for me. Stay with your plan.
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    lorrpb wrote: »
    @kalchthaleri it's only 1.5, which would be a normal fluctuation for me. Stay with your plan.

And your under your weight maintenance range so that's good :)
  • CoachJen71
    CoachJen71 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    mk2fit wrote: »
    @CoachJen71 You are doing all the right things. You know your triggers, just stay aware.

Thanks! I am trying. Some days are better than others, though.

• CoachJen71
    CoachJen71 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    @bringbackthejoy Hope you heal quickly! *hugs*
  • pkweier
    pkweier Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Name:Pam
    Height:5'5
    Total Weight lost:190
    Time it took to lose:1.75 years (Started Jan 1 2016)
    How long in maintenance:Sept 2017(although lost since then)
    Maintenance weight range:145-150

Week of...
    7th January:139.2
    14th January: 138.4
    21th January:
    28nd January:
    :

Success/struggles of the week: I Started on Jan 1 at 139.4. While I ate a little more and walked a little less due to weather I still lost.
  • pkweier
    pkweier Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    fidangul wrote: »
    Name: Fidan
    Height: 171cm
    Total Weight lost: 48kg
    Time it took to lose: 1 year
    How long in maintenance: 1 year 8 months
    Maintenance weight range: 73.3kg and below
    Average weight recorded from 2017: 73.3kg
    Average weight recorded from December: 73.4kg

Week of...
    1st January: 73.1kg
    7th January: 72.2kg
    14th January: 74.4kg
    21st January:
    28th January:

Success/struggles of the week:

I suffered food poisoning on Tuesday that continued through the week. It's the first time this has happened to me and the experience was horrific. The stomach pain was agonising.

Like that wasn't enough, on Friday night, my hip muscles decided to go into a spasm. A sharp pain like no other and I couldn't stand or sit up straight. The Doctor says it'll take 6-12 weeks for it to get better. He gave strong painkillers and they make me drowsy.... staying over at mum's until I'm at least a little better.

I've also been having hungry days and loss of appetite days. And cravings for sweet things. I think the health issues were a hidden factor. I probably eat for comfort. I had milk chocolate biscuits and cream crackers for dinner one night. And lamb doner for breakfast another day. Oops!

I gave up logging in my food diary for the last day. Ignorance is bliss 'n' all that.

Not my best week. Struggles all the way. Anyway I hope that the new week will bring better days.

I’m so sorry all this has happened to you take care of yourself. This is a start of a new week
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    @Fidan I had food poisoning once too, ouch :( Sorry you had such a painful week and I hope your feeling better soon o:)