Operation: Inspiration - 100 lbs lost, great health gained!

Options

Replies

• jknoell
    jknoell Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiration. You are truly incredible and look amazing. I am aiming to lose 115 lbs in about 14 months. You have strenghtened my resolve. Thank you.
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congratulations on the weight loss. :happy:
  • YeOldeLancer
    Options
    You look fantastic and you can CERTAINLY be proud of what you've done. epic win.
  • VeggiePumpkin
    Options
    WOW! Thank you so much for sharing such a personal, inspirational story. The pictures were fantastic. I'm really grateful for your honesty about the stretch marks and loose skin. I think they're beautiful and you look fantastic! Like you said, with continued exercise and toning I'm sure they'll heal in time. It took time to get there and it will take time to go away. Congratulations on transformation! :flowerforyou:
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Wow! You have done a great job, and you look happy and healthy!
  • bosanka
    bosanka Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    what a difference ! and love the fact that you have put more details in your success story.. more than " just the pics " i love to read how you got there and what you did and what inspired you- hope more members write a little more - just like you did

you look so good now :)
  • gregthegroove
    Options
    GREAT story, and even better pics. Congratualtions. Im so close to 100lbs I can smell it! =)
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of you! You look amazing:)
  • Newkell
    Newkell Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    that is incredible. You are absolutely beautiful. congratulations
  • Lozzy_82
    Lozzy_82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    OMG - I can't believe the change in less than a year!! So inspiring - thank you!
  • carlxo21
    carlxo21 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! Wonderful job! You are a true inspiration for everyone. Congrats on all your hard work.
  • KIMBELKOWSKI
    KIMBELKOWSKI Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You are an absolute inspiration story!!! I have a little over 100 pounds to lose and your story definately makes me see I can get there too!!! Thank you for posting!!!
  • moon83
    moon83 Posts: 5
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story. You look so happy & I am so happy for you :smile: you ROCK :flowerforyou:
  • babychoose
    babychoose Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    WOW! THAT'S JUST AMAZING! I hope I could get the same result after 10 months. I want to gain better health and live better than now. Thank you for posting such inspiring story. :flowerforyou:
  • swaymyway
    swaymyway Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Amazing job, well done :)
  • lisafred24
    lisafred24 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    That is awesome and so inspiring. I have lost 53 lbs. but want to lose 100 to 120. Glad to know it is possible.
  • kayp1
    kayp1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Seeing your post has motivated me to keep going for my goal!

I wear long flowing dresses to hide my shape, but this has encouraged me and made me realise I can make it back into clothes that will make me feel good!

well done, an inspiration to us all!

Kay
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!!!!! Great job!!!!!
  • MarchelleLynne
    MarchelleLynne Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    thats fantastic!! thanks for sharing, I cant wait to see how much my life has changed by this time next year!!! you rock and are very beautiful btw!! :flowerforyou:
  • livymom09
    livymom09 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You are an awesome example of what is possible! Thanks for sharing :0)!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!