The Poo Thread!

Options

Replies

• perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    Best part about this thread is that it's in the Food and Nutrition section :D:D
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    perkymommy wrote: »
    Best part about this thread is that it's in the Food and Nutrition section :D:D

Well I think the foods you eat make all the difference, so it's kinda in the right thread :lol:

They should make a new sub forum that is nothing like chit chat/fun and games, but can be used for topics like this that aren't really general diet and weight loss or food related. I've had a few questions in the past that didnt really fit in to either category, so i just plonked them in wherever.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    Ah I'm still jealous. You people and your chia seeds. I just drank castor oil and I still can't go :( Doubt a stupid seed will do anything.
  • Christine_72
    Options
    aeloine wrote: »
    This thread may have jinxed me. I usually get three square poops a day but have only pooped twice in the last FOUR DAYS.
    To some, that's perfectly normal. To me, the world Is ending, the apocalypse is nigh, and there is nothing else that I can think about.

LOL I'd be in panic mode too! Hopefully your innards sort themselves out soon xx
  • ireallylikemuffins
    ireallylikemuffins Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    aeloine wrote: »
    This thread may have jinxed me. I usually get three square poops a day but have only pooped twice in the last FOUR DAYS.
    To some, that's perfectly normal. To me, the world Is ending, the apocalypse is nigh, and there is nothing else that I can think about.

From what I've read, you apparently need the power of Chia seeds.
    This thread is an experience :D
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Poo knife???

Seriously. Just flipped over to FML and this is top of the page.

http://www.fmylife.com/article/people-are-cutting-up-their-poops-and-the-rest-of-us-are-horrified_260276.html
  • BruinsGal_91
    BruinsGal_91 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Poo knife???

http://www.fmylife.com/article/people-are-cutting-up-their-poops-and-the-rest-of-us-are-horrified_260276.html

I'm not sure whether this is 'insightful' or 'inspiring'. I think maybe a 'horrifying' button is required.
  • Christine_72
    Options
    Poo knife???

I'm not sure whether this is 'insightful' or 'inspiring'. I think maybe a 'horrifying' button is required.

I'm too scared to click on that link...
  • musicfan68
    musicfan68 Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Poo knife???

LOL! I just read that - it was posted on another message board I read. HILARIOUS!
  • melipon2166
    melipon2166 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Every morning right after my cup of coffee. Once the coffee kicks in...... watch out! ☕
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I'm officially back- I'm kind of glad we have had a successful thread here!

My trip was a success- much pooping was done- I'm pleased it didn't eff up my world while travelling.
    Poo knife???

I was just coming back in here after my trip- and I read this last night and I was like WAIT- I NEED TO UPDATE THE THREAD!!!!

I had NO idea this was a thing. So hysterical.
  • BruinsGal_91
    BruinsGal_91 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »

My trip was a success- much pooping was done- I'm pleased it didn't eff up my world while travelling.
    Poo knife???

I was just coming back in here after my trip- and I read this last night and I was like WAIT- I NEED TO UPDATE THE THREAD!!!!

I'm almost tempted to see if they sell poo knives on Amazon, but I'm scared of what will show up, "People who searched for 'poo knives' also searched for "insert horrifying item you never knew existed here".
  • JoRocka
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »

Poo knife???

I'm almost tempted to see if they sell poo knives on Amazon, but I'm scared of what will show up, "People who searched for 'poo knives' also searched for "insert horrifying item you never knew existed here".

yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaah- I'm going to need you to do that- so I don't have to.
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    Someone care to explain the concept of poo knives on here so that I don't have to google it?
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    Someone care to explain the concept of poo knives on here so that I don't have to google it?

Supposedly some people create such mammoth deposits that they will not fit down the drain when flushed. So they need to be dissected into flushable pieces. :dizzy:
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    kimny72 wrote: »
    Carlos_421 wrote: »

Supposedly some people create such mammoth deposits that they will not fit down the drain when flushed. So they need to be dissected into flushable pieces. :dizzy:

I have witnessed this in person (not the dissecting part, though).
    My senior year in high school, I had stayed late one day to take care of something for a teacher and on my way out, a buddy who had also stayed late grabs me and pulls me into the boys room to show me what he'd discovered...a HUGE log, a solid 3 inches in diameter, reaching full depth into the bowl and sticking out of the water by a good 2 to 3 inches.
    Too bad this was the same year YouTube was born and the camera phone/picture sharing craze hadn't yet begun...
  • JoRocka
    Options
    Yeah when it literally coils up and out of the water- sometimes- you really just want to document the food baby you birthed.

And that is correct- sometimes- it will not flush. Usually I just use the plunger- but I've had to do the plastic bag/glove method before when something won't plunge. woof.

Pooping is a real thing. I need that toilet that sucks down like 29 golf balls or something.