Late 20s / early 30s women

Replies

• Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    I'm 26 and looking to lose 20-30lbs.
  • alexandra10205
    alexandra10205 Posts: 5 Member
    edited January 2018
    I’m 32 and have about 25 lbs to lose to get to my happy weight. I’m a sahm of five and do pretty well when I log regularly, but it helps to have support!
  • lezley_a_k
    lezley_a_k Posts: 3 Member
    Hi everyone! I am 33 and am looking to get myself back in shape and lose some weight. I would love to support you all and also get some support as well. Please add me!
  • iomramh
    iomramh Posts: 42 Member
    Hi everyone! I'm 26, going on 27 in just a few months. I'm looking to lose around 30-35 lbs. I'm actively trying to get myself to fall in love with running again, and am working on getting to the gym at least 4 days a week for some strength training. But I'm missing out on friends! Feel free to add me.
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    I turned thirty in December.
  • Noradun
    Noradun Posts: 19 Member
    31 here, would like to lose about 100lbs. Down 8 lbs so far.
  • Jaquesam2017
    Jaquesam2017 Posts: 2 Member
    Hello. Im 30.wanting to feel happy in my body. Would like to lose weight and tone up.
  • SarcasmNSass
    SarcasmNSass Posts: 57 Member
    Sure! Feel free to add me. I'm 30 with just under 40 lb to go.
  • 1LadyKate
    1LadyKate Posts: 78 Member
    31 rounding the corner to 32. 25-45 lbs to lose.
  • whitney_riffic
    whitney_riffic Posts: 27 Member
    Feel free to add me and be accountable to each other. I am 31. I have last 53 pounds so far with another 90 or so to go.
  • molliencharlie
    molliencharlie Posts: 22 Member
    Turning 27 in a few weeks. I can see 30 peeking around the corner and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit scared. My current weight is 278 (as of Sunday) and I'd love to get down to 160. I have a little one, so time management is difficult sometimes. Anyways, y'all feel free to add me! I know we need all the encouragement we can get!
  • Go_Deskercise
    Go_Deskercise Posts: 1,630 Member
    Soon to be 32 and less than 10 lbs left to hit my goal!
  • BNY721
    BNY721 Posts: 125 Member
    I’m 33..I am here maintaining and doing a slow recomp..although sometimes that has turned into an unintentional bulk when I go over. I log daily and lift 5x a week. I enjoy motivating others, so if that helps you feel free to add me.
  • shackchic
    shackchic Posts: 5 Member
    33 here. Almost 34 and feel like I'm 60. I absolutely hate not having anyone to talk to about goals and motivation. Everyone locally I have tried to work with flakes on me and then I too seem to follow suit. Sometimes even gaining twice the weight back. The dr. Placed me on phentermine and I managed to eat 30lbs, but 15 of it quickly found its way back and everyday is a struggle to maintain the 15lost. I still have 40lbs to lose just to be at a healthy weight in general. I am only 5ft4in. And the excess weight makes me feel dumpy.

I have a few friends on here but they no longer live locally and well, living on a farm out in the middle of p.o. dunk Indiana just isn't conducive to me losing weight. Specially not in the winter.
  • mdeshaies89
    mdeshaies89 Posts: 8 Member
    Hi, all! I am 28, have been exercising/monitoring my food since September, and hope to lose another 25. I'd love to connect with all of you in an effort to stay accountable and provide encouragement. :smile:
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    I'm 42 and a man, and I'd love to join your sexist, ageist group! :smiley:
  • lauraelijah
    lauraelijah Posts: 12 Member
    Hey, I'm 31 years old...and this year I've decided this is the year I'm going to do it! Got quite a bit to lose....but not an exact number yet. Would love to support and receive support from people with similar goals! Feel free to add me
  • ssmarquits84
    ssmarquits84 Posts: 32 Member
    Hi, I’m 34 and I have a goal of 90lbs to lose. I am highly motivated this year to start living again. Feel free to add me.
  • faithdjj02
    faithdjj02 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey ladies,
    My name is Danielle. I am 31 and want to lose about 85 pounds. I am no stranger to weight loss and 2 years ago lost 70 pounds, but didn’t keep it off. I am an emotional eater, but after some work in sorting the past and pin pointing what makes me eat...I am back at it(hopefully for the last time). I want to make this a lifestyle change not a diet. Anyways hello all and best of luck!

• sarahmcdjane
    sarahmcdjane Posts: 9 Member
    Hi lovely ladies! I’m 27 and I’m really struggling to lose weight, I’m getting up and going to the gym 4/5 days a week but I need tips on how to keep my diet clean ☹️