You are a movie star!

Options

Replies

• CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »
    The Canadian version of Friends, called "Friends, eh (sorry for the remake)"
    Starring:

Joey : @UrBaconMeCr8zy who wont share his poutine
    Rachel: @TeacupsAndToning who works at Tim Hortons
    Ross: @CaptainFantastic00 is a moose paleontologist at the local university
    Phoebe: @mybfisred who sings and performs cat musicals at Tim Hortons
    Chandler: @eccomi_qui is quick witted and sarcastic but sometimes struggles with with his addictions to breakfast meats and Ross
    Monica: @Whybelesswhenyoucanbmore works as a chef, creating breakfast meat delicacies for Chandler

I love being included but i am not canadian

Yes but you get to smooch me and we have a baby together

I am not going to complain about that one bit
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    The Canadian version of Friends, called "Friends, eh (sorry for the remake)"
    Starring:

Joey : @UrBaconMeCr8zy who wont share his poutine
    Rachel: @TeacupsAndToning who works at Tim Hortons
    Ross: @CaptainFantastic00 is a moose paleontologist at the local university
    Phoebe: @mybfisred who sings and performs cat musicals at Tim Hortons
    Chandler: @eccomi_qui is quick witted and sarcastic but sometimes struggles with with his addictions to breakfast meats and Ross
    Monica: @Whybelesswhenyoucanbmore works as a chef, creating breakfast meat delicacies for Chandler

I love being included but i am not canadian

There's only two types of people here...Texans or Canadians, and this is tv so we all get to be Canadian.

I have lived near both, does that count?
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options
    My movie would be an action-adventure comedy filled with explosions, ninjas, lazers, aliens and just randomly...Jesus. Just for no reason, Jesus just walks onto the screen, quotes scripture, and walks off. Why? because He's Jesus and He can do whatever He wants. It would star Bill Goldberg as my hubby, Danny DeVito in a wig as my mom, Morgan Freeman dressed up as an Elvis impersonator as my dad and Tom Brady as my brother. I would be played by Willam Belli (because Divine died in the 80s, so I couldn't get her to play me :'( ). Oh and the entire cast of "my big fat greek wedding" to play the rest of my family- but instead of greeks, they're italian. And ICP makes a cameo. It would be called "YOU ACTUALLY PAID GOOD MONEY FOR THIS?!"

Hamlet 2 is kinda like that
  • Pkov123
    Pkov123 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Ok the movie would be me and Lauren Jauregui, Camila Cabello, Ezra Koenig, and jade thirlwall as astronauts who fly to Paris and have the biggest party known to man.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,157 Member
    Options
    Well this is @Clever_User_Name ‘s short film. But I KNOW all of your fans would want to see you guys in as many love scenes as possible. TJ, please don’t write me out of the kissing scenes!

@CoffeeAndContour will do a spin off. I’ll be your shy dorky co-worker that you feel sorry for. You bring me with you to a work party where you have a little too much to drink. We kiss but once sober you realize I’m a horrible kisser. We go on to become business partners and creat a wellness fitness app that becomes extremely popular. Drama and love affairs abound world wide. Unfortunately, this app ultimately leads to a war between Texans and Canadians but we make a fortune and I take kissing lessons. We live happily ever after!
  • Pkov123
    Options
    Well this is @Clever_User_Name ‘s short film. But I KNOW all of your fans would want to see you guys in as many love scenes as possible. TJ, please don’t write me out of the kissing scenes!

@CoffeeAndContour will do a spin off. I’ll be your shy dorky co-worker that you feel sorry for. You bring me with you to a work party where you have a little too much to drink. We kiss but once sober you realize I’m a horrible kisser. We go on to become business partners and creat a wellness fitness app that becomes extremely popular. Drama and love affairs abound world wide. Unfortunately, this app ultimately leads to a war between Texans and Canadians but we make a fortune and I take kissing lessons. We live happily ever after!

What you think bout my movie idea?
  • Whybelesswhenyoucanbmore
    Options

A war between Canadians and Texans.
    I'm dead. :D
  • Pkov123
    Options

Hi do you like my movie idea it's up thread look
    Options

All the Canadians are dead. :ohwell:

I'm niether.
    Can I be the narrator in the movie?
    Ill narrate all of the epic fight scenes and the closing scene when you guys get married and smooch appropriately.
  • Syxla
    Syxla Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Yes I am.
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options

Excuse me but the Canadians always win

Always.

(Snape said as he slid his hand down Harry's thigh)
    Options
    eccomi_qui wrote: »

Always.

Well this escalated quickly.
  • Pkov123
    Options
    Hi guys what's up
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options

Always.

THATS NOT THE ONLY THING!
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options

I'm niether.
    Can I be the narrator in the movie?
    Ill narrate all of the epic fight scenes and the closing scene when you guys get married and smooch appropriately.

Absolutely
    Options

Always.

You and your sweet talk.
  • CaptainFantastic00
    Options

Always.

You and your sweet talk.

Yeah, he's a cutie ;):*o:)
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    Just landed in NYC. Why do I have 5000 notifications? Lol

BecUse you’re loved and we hope all is well
  • gardengnomemanifesto
    Options
    @Clever_User_Name claims to be in a bowling league one evening a week, yet a new masked crime fighter has been seen strolling though central park in his cape, scuba flippers and mankini. Sure, some say that just because he tripped into a man mugging an old lady doesn't really make him a crime fighter, but hey...its a movie. Is Cleverusername this masked man with the snorkle? Do goggles really count as a mask? Where does he really spend his Tuesday nights?

rated xxx for the snorkle measuring scene