Skinny Christmas Challege Week 1 Weigh-in (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Congrats BeFit40 I await your challenge!
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! Congrats BeFit40!!!! I can't wait to see what your challenge will be.
  • jwhit31
    Options
    well 30day shred done and now 241lb a loss of 4lb in a month :smile:
    well done everyone :drinker:

That's an awesome way to keep track of 30DS. Last night I was just thinking of how I would do this. I think I may just borrow your idea. :o) I'm on day 2.
  • BFit40
    BFit40 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Oh wow - I can't believe it! Honestly - it's the boost I need at the moment. I was feeling fat and that I wasn't achieving.....

OK, challenge. Rather than a specific exercise I'd like to set a challenge to add 25% extra time to whatever evercise time you were already doing, so if you're running for 20 minutes, add an extra 5 minutes. It doesn't have to be the same exercise, you could walk or cycle instead.

Have fun and THANK YOU for all your support. I couldn't do this without you.
  • Imsojen
    Imsojen Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Congrats BFit40.. Sounds like a good challenge :)
  • liveskinnyxo
    liveskinnyxo Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    hey dolls, i just wanted to apologize for not being on top of my game the past two weeks. i've had a lot going on & i let this slip. you're all doing amazing & im so proud to be part of a challenge with so many amazing ladies that are working hard & reaching their goals.

stay strong, we can do this!!

xoxo
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I usually do 60 minutes of exercise, so I will have to do 15 minutes more.
    Wednesday I did 108 minutes
  • 69mustang
    69mustang Posts: 185
    Options
    Fabi I'm so sorry for your loss, hugs to you and your family.

We are back home now but will be going back to Calgary on the 12th to see my FIL again and take care of things on the farm. The Dr's are having a difficult time getting his pain under control but once they figure out which meds work best for that he can be transfered to a hospital closer to home for palliative care. They are even considering putting him on a pain patch or portable drip so he can have a pass to go home for a few hours on occasion, I dont really know if that will happen but I hope so.

I have gained some weight this past week and a half, will post my new (higher) weight on sunday :( Back to counting calories today and hoping to get in some exercise, have to unpack, do laundry and housework still today. Looking forward to getting back on track and getting these few pounds off again :)
  • cklbrown
    Options
    Thursday I did 88 minutes
  • jackiekjames
    Options
    Sorry i missed the weight in this week. I was out of town and didn't have access to a scale. I will certainly be back on Sunday. Congrats to everyone on their losses.... so proud ofyou!
  • cklbrown
    Options
    Friday I did 83 minutes
  • BFit40
    BFit40 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Well I've had to change my entire exercise regime. I twisted my knee while running the first session of week 9 C25k. Having taken advice, I'm resting it until Monday to ensure that I can resume running without making the problem worse. In the meantime I'm sticking to low impact activity. My garden has never looked better. I've become a weeding fiend! I suspect that I either won't have lost anything this week or it will be minimal tomorrow. Oh well...... Back on track next week.
  • deechan23
    deechan23 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I'm back from my vacation and regretfully have to say that I will not be able to continue this challenge.
    I just found put I'm pregnant after 2 years of trying after my last miscarriage and I want to just relax until my belly gets bigger. I was pretty active the last time, exercising, carrying groceries and etc and I think it may have affected my miscarriage so this tome I don't want to take any chances! Good luck to everyone and if this challenge is up again for next christmas I am definitely in! If anyone wants to add me to stay in touch feel free to do so! I'm going to be a first time mother so I have no idea what to expect!
  • penny5
    penny5 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    congrats deechan23!!!! That is such exciting news! I wish you the best in your pregnancy and I think you are doing the right thing by relaxing and enjoying the experience. :flowerforyou:
  • jwhit31
    Options
    Weighing in early, busy weekend. I'm at 178.5 baby!!!! This was an AWESOME weight loss week for me! Hope everyone else's week was successful!
  • jwhit31
    Options
    Hi ladies! I'm back from my vacation and regretfully have to say that I will not be able to continue this challenge.
    I just found put I'm pregnant after 2 years of trying after my last miscarriage and I want to just relax until my belly gets bigger. I was pretty active the last time, exercising, carrying groceries and etc and I think it may have affected my miscarriage so this tome I don't want to take any chances! Good luck to everyone and if this challenge is up again for next christmas I am definitely in! If anyone wants to add me to stay in touch feel free to do so! I'm going to be a first time mother so I have no idea what to expect!

Oh I am soooo happy for you!! Congratulations sweets. I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy. :heart:
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options

Congrats!!! It will be so much fun!
  • liveskinnyxo
    liveskinnyxo Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    ahh that's so exciting, good luck with your pregnancy & keep us posted!!! (:
  • cklbrown
    Options
    Friday I did 83 minutes
    Saturday I did 94 minutes
  • Lou05
    Lou05 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    i forgot to weigh today so will way in morning and let you know