2018 women who want to work towards being under 200lb

Replies

• berky06
    berky06 Posts: 209 Member
    I sent my request to join, but I'm not sure if it went through. I would love to be in a group with others that have the same goal as me!
  • travelintray
    travelintray Posts: 13 Member
    Request sent I think. Not sure if it went through
  • CollegeCoach4U
    CollegeCoach4U Posts: 13 Member
    YES! I want to achieve OneDerland by my daughter's wedding on April 21st. I appreciate the motivation and sense of community!
  • poborox
    poborox Posts: 595 Member
    shele62 wrote: »
    I sent my request to join, but I'm not sure if it went through. I would love to be in a group with others that have the same goal as me!
    Request sent I think. Not sure if it went through

Send me a message if you are not in, but I think it worked, we’re almost at 500 members!! :astonished::star::astonished:
  • TripleSnake
    TripleSnake Posts: 77 Member
    Want in!
  • Pkov123
    Pkov123 Posts: 850 Member
    Hi can I join? I weigh in 270s I think
  • berky06
    berky06 Posts: 209 Member
    Feeling excited and motivated! I'm one pound from being down into the next 10 pound increment! Hoping to hit that this week! Got out the food scales and bought new measuring spoons/cups to keep me on track! Not a big deal, but yesterday, decided to get rid of the half and half I put in my coffee. With the cold weather I drink quite a few cups of coffee during the day and those calories can add up quick!
  • rebecky27
    rebecky27 Posts: 842 Member
    Am I too late to join the party? Sent a join request hoping to meet others with same goals for 2018!
  • FundyKat
    FundyKat Posts: 3 Member
    Hi there, I’m new to this community thing and not sure how to get signed up, but I would love to join this group :) how do I send a join request?
  • zensakura
    zensakura Posts: 25 Member
    Tried to join, but not sure if it worked. I'd love to be a part of the group!
  • Pkov123
    Can I join?
  • requestion
    requestion Posts: 14 Member
    Also keen to join this, what an amazing initative.
  • shackchic
    shackchic Posts: 5 Member
    I'd like to join! I currently am yoyo ing between 196 and 193. But its been a struggle just to drop from 215.
  • Pkov123
    I would like to join
  • MCLA4mom
    MCLA4mom Posts: 219 Member
    Just requested to join. Reading the best book. It's Called 100 Way's To Motivate Yourself". Quick and easy read. Just thought I would pass it along for those who need a little kick in the pants!
  • eamyers16
    eamyers16 Posts: 4 Member
    I sent a request
  • warrenk2173
    warrenk2173 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi my name is Karey. I was diagnosed with type two diabetes three months ago. I am 210 lbs. but stared out at 225. I need help and support to stay motivated. I can beat the diabetes by loosing this weight and that is my goal.
    I sent a request to join and am looking forward to all help I can get and give. Good luck ladies may this be a blessed year for all!
  • warrenk2173
    warrenk2173 Posts: 2 Member
    So it is not even 12:00pm here and I have already gone over my 1,200 calories for the day. I don’t know what is wrong with me today.... no I take that back. I have not been motivated to do any thing for the past couple weeks. I also have hypothyroidism, am bipolar, along with the diabetes. Now because of my bad choice of food and stuffing my face I feel even worse. I feel like I will never win this. I hate not feeling feeling like the person I was a couple years ago. I want my energy and motivation back. I want to be excited about things and be the wife I once was.
    Anyway, thanks for letting me share and getting it out there. Hope you all have an amazing day.
  • foxytrotter82
    foxytrotter82 Posts: 65 Member
    sent a request a while ago. please add me too :)
  • HalaMadrid94
    HalaMadrid94 Posts: 30 Member
    I'd be interested in joining , if that's still an option! I'm 23 , 5'8" & I've got about 140 lbs to drop.