Loosing weight after 30 hard but no imposible

Options
I’m getting there started 11 days ago I’m 36 I want to loose 40 pounds lost 5 already so proud of my self

Replies

• astemas1
    astemas1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Great job, keep it up! It def comes off slower now than it used to.
  • Happygirl95148
    Happygirl95148 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody and yes I use to work before and I’m a stay at home mom now
  • xWintersKnightx
    xWintersKnightx Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You're off to a great start. Nice work. Here's to the weight slipping off as easily as it slipped on!
  • Donald6214
    Donald6214 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    astemas1 wrote: »
    Great job, keep it up! It def comes off slower now than it used to.

For sure!
  • ladyhusker39
    ladyhusker39 Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Rick_1953 wrote: »
    Losing weight has nothing to do with age. It's math. Reduce intake of calories and weight comes off.I lost over 30lbs at 62

This is it in a nutshell. Too many people use age as a reason they can't lose weight.
  • Happysoul0317
    Happysoul0317 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 38 and I work from home - pretty sedatary lifestyle honestly. As soon as I committed to my health, committed to a lifestyle change, with my diet and making sure that I got my 60 minutes of activity in, because I deserve it, the weight started to go. I lost 4lbs in my first week. I think that, as parents, we just need to commit the time to ourselves to be healthy. As long as you remember that the better you take care of yourself, the better youll be able to manage your family and everyone wins. Just take care of you - for you. The weight will go.
  • MrsAmandaBrooksHalligan
    Options
    I agree! And not just a little hard... like a lot! For me, having hysterectomy doesn’t help!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    amit_9887 wrote: »
    I’m getting there started 11 days ago I’m 36 I want to loose 40 pounds lost 5 already so proud of my self

That's great! Try keto diet for 40 days. You'll surely loose at least 30 pounds

*facepalm* was she asking for diet advice? This is why people roll their eyes at keto people.

OP - well done, keep it up!