What irks you?

Options

Replies

• sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    eccomi_qui wrote: »
    When I have to practically fill out a damn application at the pump just to get gas

I pull up and snap my fingers and say "oh gaston! Gas please."

The song “be our guest” just played in my head radio

What can I say? Except, you're welcome.

Y'all suck! Now it's playing in mine :|
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    When I have to practically fill out a damn application at the pump just to get gas

I pull up and snap my fingers and say "oh gaston! Gas please."

The song “be our guest” just played in my head radio

What can I say? Except, you're welcome.

Y'all suck! Now it's playing in mine :|

I've always liked that song :smiley:
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    they called all the phones with an automated "the government is back open" message this morning before most people are in, except me, so I got to listen to all the phones ring for about 30 mins. That was fun
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    When the only pictures people have are snapchat filter pictures. How am I supposed to know what you look like when you're not a farm animal?

As a guy, I feel like I would have to chop off my nutts if I used filters and snapchat. I had it briefly for my daughter and then she didn't care. So I got rid of it. I don't know how many girls ask me if I have snapchat and im like no, no nudes today.
  • eccomi_qui
    eccomi_qui Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    When the only pictures people have are snapchat filter pictures. How am I supposed to know what you look like when you're not a farm animal?

As a guy, I feel like I would have to chop off my nutts if I used filters and snapchat. I had it briefly for my daughter and then she didn't care. So I got rid of it. I don't know how many girls ask me if I have snapchat and im like no, no nudes today.

I don't know I think I look cute af in a minnie mouse outfit
  • beatskeeper
    beatskeeper Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    When women where yoga pants and they cover there back side with a sweat shirt ugh
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    When women where yoga pants and they cover there back side with a sweat shirt ugh

I'm trying to picture this. Is the sweat shirt tied around their waist or is it a long sweat shirt...? Is this a foux pas I wasn't aware of?
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options

How's tomorrow looking?

Persistence is key, you may catch me in a giving mood one day.

I don't know I think I look cute af in a minnie mouse outfit

No one loves you better than you.

You have kik?

I keep my scandalous behavior out in the open. Im proud of it (for the most part) and don't need a special app.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    awkward freaking selfies I have to awkwardly split on my lunch break at work and my snoopy coworkers are like what the heck are you looking at.

This is why we want it workplace friendly guys

Love,
    Your favorite mod

This is why I hate hump day pics in my news feed. It is ultra embarrassing when a doctor or patient walks into my office as I am innocently scrolling through my feed and a huge barely clad *kitten* shows up.

Now I know what I'm doing on Wednesday

lol Well yours wouldn't be huge!
  • CindyLouWhoinWhoville
    CindyLouWhoinWhoville Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Getting ready to get in the shower at the gym only to realize that I left my bath towel at home, and stuck using the hand towel for drying my body and hair.