Wow... That had how many calories?!!?

Options

Replies

• GemimaFitzTed
    GemimaFitzTed Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    AdinaRin wrote: »
    Sushi surprises me every single time. I should know by now but traditional rolls always have so many cals and carbs in them... the tempura special rolls... don't even get me started on those haha.

THIS! I had sushi for lunch and I had a mild heart attack when I logged it. It was fresh tuna and tofu! No tempura prawns in sight! So unfair.....
  • KeithWhiteJr
    KeithWhiteJr Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Literally everything on Cheese cake factories menu HAHA

I'm pretty sure the tea, black coffee, or the diamonds from the advertisement on page 3 are all 0 calories. Their menu has advertisements because it legit comes in a binder.

Somehow a large black coffee at the Cheesecake Factory near me is 25 calories... how does that even happen??
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    Literally everything on Cheese cake factories menu HAHA

I'm pretty sure the tea, black coffee, or the diamonds from the advertisement on page 3 are all 0 calories. Their menu has advertisements because it legit comes in a binder.

Somehow a large black coffee at the Cheesecake Factory near me is 25 calories... how does that even happen??

If it's very large instant coffee it can happen. I typically drink about a liter of coffee a day, and when I'm out of regular coffee and doing instant It adds up to about 20 something calories. Espresso is also higher in calories (3 calories per shot)
  • ZRunner5Lulaica
    ZRunner5Lulaica Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    "Healthy" foods in general. I went to have a quinoa bowl from Another Broken Egg as it's listed as one of their healthy options. I could get pancakes for the calories that were in that bowl.