Replies

• sportychic87
    sportychic87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    The mini popcorn bags are the best ^
  • shannonstube
    shannonstube Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Grilled cheeses. I can make a bomb grilled cheese for less than 200 calories.

How do you make it? Do you use butter? I love grilled cheese, but to make it good, it always is more than 200 calories.
  • goggleslyn
    goggleslyn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Eelkov wrote: »
    oil free pita bread
    Hmmm never heard of that... very cool...

So true. Before I got home I was putting together a big Greek dinner full or veggies in my phone. After totaling it all I came to the conclusion I just couldn't have my half pita pocket :(
    When I got home the brand I bought was oil free and holy crap I could eat two pockets if I wanted!
  • goggleslyn
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I know a lot of us don't like frozen meals but Healthy Choice cafe steamers. Some are under 200 calories!? Also Applebees Thai Shrimp salad, 300ish calories for veggies, edamame, shrimp, wonton bits, Thai peanut sauce, chili lime dressing. Best date night EVER!
  • Eelkov
    Eelkov Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    goggleslyn wrote: »
    oil free pita bread

So true. Before I got home I was putting together a big Greek dinner full or veggies in my phone. After totaling it all I came to the conclusion I just couldn't have my half pita pocket :(
    When I got home the brand I bought was oil free and holy crap I could eat two pockets if I wanted!

I have been trying to find some here (australia) but havent found them yet :(
  • goggleslyn
    Options
    goggleslyn wrote: »
    oil free pita bread

I have been trying to find some here (australia) but havent found them yet :(

Sally's old world White Pita Bread purchased in Ohio USA was mine
  • silverstah
    silverstah Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Chicken sausage - if you stick with the savory ones, they're pretty low-cal.
    Egg whites
    Low-fat mozzarella
    Popcorn
    Goat cheese

One of my new go-to quick meals for when I don't want to cook is an omlette made with one whole egg and a couple of eggs worth of egg whites, some chopped up chicken sausage, whatever veggies I have on hand (onions, peppers, etc.) and a little low-fat mozzarella. Add a small side of strawberries and half of a whole wheat english muffin? Nice little meal right there.
  • iowalinda
    iowalinda Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Olives
  • Eelkov
    Eelkov Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    ssssanaaaa wrote: »
    Turkey breast slices! You can have multiple slices and they add up to like less than 100 calories and they're very filling!

Yeah, Turkey breast is great!