To fellow Keto fiends — let's be friends!

Options
13»

Replies

• kazie1206
    kazie1206 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add me! I have been doing low calorie ketosis for about a week. I actually have been really really enjoying it. Not overly complicated and I love how I can track everything and see how my macros match my goals I customized on MFP. Its really amazing. I am going to weigh tomorrow morn, totally forgot this morning which is my one week weigh in, so we shall see how that goes. YAY!
  • jasminehdz
    jasminehdz Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    How many pounds have you all lost on average per week? Are you sticking to under 20 net carbs per day? Any cheat days?
  • kindredprincess1210
    Options
    I've been keto since October 2017..feel free to add me. Need all the motivation I can get!
  • Bintzie
    Bintzie Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE some keto friends! My husband and I decided to try keto about 2 years ago after a ton of reading. I didn't last, but he did and after cooking keto for 2 years and building an arsenal of go-to recipes and generally feeling like I have a better handle on it, I'm going to try again! Started 2 weeks ago and so far so good. =)
  • mikeb4bjj
    mikeb4bjj Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Hey all. Just finished day 2 of keto. Open diary. Please feel free to add me.
  • b3llzy
    b3llzy Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Went through and made some adds...feel free to add me as well! I lost 60+lbs on keto in 2016 (then had my daughter) and now I'm back at it! I've got an open diary as well.
  • HQberry5
    HQberry5 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I've been on keto since December 1 st and have lost 25lbs. I would love more keto friends. :)
  • lightj22
    lightj22 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me. So far I'm loving this way of eating. Weight going down, and feeling great! I have a lot to learn so I think this is the group for me.
  • roxuloud125
    roxuloud125 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I'm just beginning my keto journey and not sure if I am doing it correctly...new to all this...if you can please add me or any help and guidance would really be appreciate!
  • Gris_baybee
    Gris_baybee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Anyone every try the ketofeed protein ? Thinking of using it as a meal replacement.
  • ZaftigBetty
    ZaftigBetty Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried any recipes using the Psyllium Husk Powder? I want to give it a shot. I read a few articles that note it is a good replacement for making 'tortillas' and 'pizza dough' that will have a better consistency than cauliflower.

By the way, Zoe's Kitchen, if anyone has one near them, is a great 'fast-food' alternative. They have this UH-MAZING cauliflower 'rice' bowl with chicken that is soooo good!

I didn't lose much weight for the first few weeks, but I lost inches. That has been pretty sweet. I couldn't believe I lost inches in my 'bat wings'! My chubby girl boots are wide calf and they have started to slip down as I walk in them.

I still struggle with sugar though. Its like my greatest weakness! I kick myself out of ketosis like all the time because of it. So, I guess I really need to try to find some fast and easy keto desserts.