First World Problems

Options

Replies

• angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    One time, at a fancy restaurant, the server told me that the ice cream had caraway in it. I'd never heard of it and I assumed she meant cassowary. I was disappointed with desert.

wtf is cassowary?
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    One time, at a fancy restaurant, the server told me that the ice cream had caraway in it. I'd never heard of it and I assumed she meant cassowary. I was disappointed with dessert.

wtf is cassowary?

9q5lwyufzk08.jpg

A huge mean bird.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,791 Member
    Options
    I wanted to take tomorrow off, but that's the day the Housekeeper comes in and I don't want to get woken up.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I'm almost out of liquid stevia :(
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    edited January 2018
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    One time, at a fancy restaurant, the server told me that the ice cream had caraway in it. I'd never heard of it and I assumed she meant cassowary. I was disappointed with dessert.

wtf is cassowary?

9q5lwyufzk08.jpg

A huge mean bird.

I thought that was a horse...

your man flu has spread to you brain. gonna have to put you out of your misery now...
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    Angel Soft TP instead of Charmin.....
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    There is literally some type of medexpress everywhere plus I have great health insurance, but I won't see a doctor.

THIS!!

I've also been told that this is a "guy thing", thoughts?

Uncandidly... The hospitals are just full of people that have nothing wrong with them and are just dying to be told they have a problem so they can get time off work and an excuse to do nothing...

Just being there with something I'm capable of dealing with myself, I can't help but feel like I'm just contributing to the hysteria caused by the medical industry...

And I know what there going to tell me, just rest it...

Well stated! It’s disgusting how many fraudulent compensation cases there are. This is a tough conversation to have because idealistically I believe in a universal system but the reality is that it’s simply not that simple.

Yeah I got a little carried away there :lol:

There's just something fundamentally wrong with the for profit system, but I get it... You get what you pay for

There's just no watch dog to protect the interest of the people from corruption
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    SurfyPants wrote: »
    The department store has stopped stocking my favourite shade and brand of eyeliner.

This is a real problem though, one gets pretty attached to cosmetics!
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    There are so many xmen comics i don't know where to start
  • CaptainFantastic00
    CaptainFantastic00 Posts: 4,619 Member
    Options
    There are so many xmen pajamas i don't know where to start

Fify

This is why we're friends
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,837 Member
    Options
    I refuse to get USDA Choice meats anymore and buy Prime at Costco because all choice meats suck anymore.