Replies

• angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I don’t get enough direct sunlight in my apartment for plants
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    Do I choose between getting my hair done or buying my punch bag? Oh how hard my life is.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Which 'precipitation removal' object to use, because we own 2. Big and little.
  • Gould118
    Gould118 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I ran out of coffee.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Gould118 wrote: »
    I ran out of coffee.

That's a national disaster!
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    It's not mine but I know somebody who was stressed out about a vacation to Florida. I've never been to Florida so must be nice.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    I ran out of Lavazza and have to use regular coffee.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I'm bored.

Just plan ways to get rid of me w no evidence or anyone noticing, should provide entertainment for at least an hour?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    I'm bored.

Just plan ways to get rid of me w no evidence or anyone noticing, should provide entertainment for at least an hour?

The planning stage is done .. ;)>:)
    Begin phase 2.. :p
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    I'm bored.

I'm already on phase 3

Shhh Im trying to through her off.. you got the cement and rope yet *wink wink*
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    I'm bored.

I'm already on phase 3

I saw a barrel on sale too so I picked that up... hope my initiative is noted.

Duly noted.. however, should we be caught, you're going to mfp jail and I've never seen you before :laugh:
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    I'm bored.

I'm already on phase 3

Duly noted.. however, should we be caught, you're going to mfp jail and I've never seen you before :laugh:

The barrel was for making whiskey?

Ohh sweet.. in that case if you're sharing that changes everything.. if we..ermm I mean you, get caught Im buying you the best god damn mfp lawyer ever..
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I'm bored.

I'm already on phase 3

The barrel was for making whiskey?

Ohh sweet.. in that case if you're sharing that changes everything.. if we..ermm I mean you, get caught Im buying you the best god damn mfp lawyer ever..

In case you were wondering Im the one who liked this

So be on the lookout for the crazy dude w rope and a barrell. Got it