Keto is Lyfe!!

Where are my Keto pals at? Let make friends!! Comment if you want more keto friends!!

Replies

• sabinavaughan
    sabinavaughan Posts: 109 Member
    Can always use more friends following this! I just started a few days ago. I am starting to love it and man my blood glucose numbers are in the normal range! (i am type 2)

But I'm confused about the electolyte thing lol
  • sheageist
    sheageist Posts: 1 Member
    Thanks for sending up the flag! I started about 3 weeks ago. Did well for the first two (LOVED it actually) and then got the bug that's going around. Bad weekend and gained weight. A community makes the difference in this fight.
  • liftnketo
    liftnketo Posts: 4 Member
    Been keto for 6 months! You can add me.
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Trying to get into the keto life
  • tamwright12
    tamwright12 Posts: 1 Member
    Where are my Keto pals at? Let make friends!! Comment if you want more keto friends!!
    I'm in to my second week of keto.. starting to get keto flu I think but that won't stop me! Let's be friends!! I love watching everyone's progress and sharing recipes!
  • CharlyMae1
    CharlyMae1 Posts: 3 Member
    On my second week of keto! Dropped 5lbs! Feel more energised and awake and my skin looks so clear and vibrant! Very happy so far!
  • HaideeJo13
    HaideeJo13 Posts: 247 Member
    Yay for Keto!!! I'm almost 4 months in and just about 50lbs lost. It's totally worth it. Stick with it, it works!! I only have about 5-10 lbs till I will be happily in maintenance phase. Good luck everyone! It is an amazing way!
  • twinsmom7602
    twinsmom7602 Posts: 55 Member
    I just started yesterday! I'd love to find a community to share with!
  • FatGoinDown
    FatGoinDown Posts: 6 Member
    Hey yo, struggling and getting fatter and fatter. Just started Keto a few days ago. Think I have the Keto Flu lol. That’s a good thing right? Shows it’s working? Glad I found this group. You all inspire me :)
  • erika_serson_25
    erika_serson_25 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey guys! 5 days into the Keto diet loving it so far glad to see so many people are doing it to!
  • I just started Febr. 2nd and have a lot to learn.....any help/tips would be appreciated. My hunger isn't there like it used to be.....
  • Ayd_M
    Ayd_M Posts: 7 Member
    Great to find a keto section here. Been on the diet since October and lost 23lbs, but seem to have hit a wall. Any suggestion/ experience fro anyone here would be a real help.
  • jasoninnzl
    jasoninnzl Posts: 5 Member
    Great to see this group emerge! Just finished a 7 day water fast to reset and get back to keto after having great results, but lost my way a bit over the Christmas and summer break. 6.5 lost from the fast and felt fantastic. Exercised the whole way through and felt great. Looking for Keto friends as well.
  • jasoninnzl
    jasoninnzl Posts: 5 Member
    Ayd_M wrote: »
    Great to find a keto section here. Been on the diet since October and lost 23lbs, but seem to have hit a wall. Any suggestion/ experience fro anyone here would be a real help.

Hi Ady_M, a suggestion for breaking a plateau would be to start intermittent fasting (IF), stating first with a 12 hour IF window, and building from there upwards to a 16/8 daily window - or even alternate day fasting when you feel comfortable. It really makes a significant difference in body composition. My single highest recommendation would be to subscribe to the 2ketodudes podcast. They have an excellent balance of science and easy keto listening, and will arm you with significant knowledge to progress your goals.