Show & Tell.

Options

Replies

• Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    This was a couple years ago. This little guy used to come hang out with me and would even come look in the back door if i wasn’t outside.
    txirtx07gm0p.jpeg
    bohczf4pieq3.jpeg

Ok. You win!
    Adorable :)
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    This was a couple years ago. This little guy used to come hang out with me and would even come look in the back door if i wasn’t outside.
    txirtx07gm0p.jpeg
    bohczf4pieq3.jpeg

Cute!!!! The deer, not you :p
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    6laagni43lrh.jpeg
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    _barefoot_ wrote: »
    Proud of my oldest son for getting an award in the Air Force this week .
    I wish I was able to see him get it but he lives on base far away .

fljeqig7muur.png

That's super pretty! Not like the usual boring etched glass plaque or whatever
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    ye6nxxtoyccv.gif
    My garage/home gym :smile:
    I know I know, it's a mess :lol:
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Me and my neighbor painted my house a few weeks ago. It was in DIRE need of it. You can see how bright the new paint is compared to how worn the old was. It is actually the same color even with how different they look.

26335126_1889778217930705_1020901081875480576_n.jpg

But overall it turned out really good.

26183215_2100804673488433_293127691136139264_n.jpg

Working on his right now and man...his stucco work is absolutely horrid. Lots of patch work to do, so no painting until next week.

Power washing

And patch...

27578579_403796493388535_7019611299231301632_n.jpg

Gonna look amazing when done though!

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    ye6nxxtoyccv.gif

How much did all that cost you!

Including the broken bike and broken treadmill that aren't in the shot... I'm going to estimate at least 6k...

The cage, bench, plates and Barbell are about 20yrs old... My father was big into lifting when he was younger and bought all that for us when I was 14, everything else has been added over the years... I just got the dip stand like 2 days ago
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    ye6nxxtoyccv.gif

Including the broken bike and broken treadmill that aren't in the shot... I'm going to estimate at least 6k...

The cage, bench, plates and Barbell are about 20yrs old... My father was big into lifting when he was younger and bought all that for us when I was 14, everything else has been added over the years... I just got the dip stand like 2 days ago

Nice. 10 years ago I bought a bench set that had all the plates, barbell, and the attachment to work legs, And a curl bar for $100 total. I sold it about 2.5 years ago and been regretting it since

Holy smokes... Did you make a profit?
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I mentioned on the True Confession thread that my plants have names and I sometimes talk to them. :blush: (Ignore the Majesty Palm trying to photo bomb) but the viney climbing plant in the corner is a variety of the 'wax plant'.

It's a girl (lol) named Helen (wtf?) but she started off as just a couple short vines and now is growing upward, every which way. Along the top of the window too!
    ptstlp52ceht.jpg
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    ye6nxxtoyccv.gif

Nice. 10 years ago I bought a bench set that had all the plates, barbell, and the attachment to work legs, And a curl bar for $100 total. I sold it about 2.5 years ago and been regretting it since

Holy smokes... Did you make a profit?

No lol, sold it for $100. I wasn't looking to make profit. But the gentleman who purchased it was overjoyed. It was in fantastic shape too, I think it was a Marcy.

Good karma is the best form of profit!

IC I feel guilty now for trying to make a buck :lol:
  • mybfisred
    mybfisred Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    I mentioned on the True Confession thread that my plants have names and I sometimes talk to them. :blush: (Ignore the Majesty Palm trying to photo bomb) but the viney climbing plant in the corner is a variety of the 'wax plant'.

It's a girl (lol) named Helen (wtf?) but she started off as just a couple short vines and now is growing upward, every which way. Along the top of the window too!
    ptstlp52ceht.jpg

I love that you name your plants! and Helen is gorgeous :)