JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS | Round 31

Options

Replies

• DebCountsAll
    DebCountsAll Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    @quiltingjaine I seriously thought more would be bad. That's all. I do try to stop my water intake two hours before bed, which at this point has me guzzling during my last "allowed" hour. I hate, hate, hate getting up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom. I'm guaranteed to be awake for at least an hour and a half when I do.
  • tishawj
    tishawj Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    NormaV14 wrote: »
    not on track yet, but getting closer. Logging only half the day. I am a work in progress

I feel you on this one...I'm in sort of maintenance...wanting to drop just a few more, I get through logging to afternoon snacks, calories look good and then I don't log anything after that. Work in progress...
  • str82nichelle
    str82nichelle Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    @str82nichelle Have you eliminated grain and sugar from your diet? Both cause inflammation. I didn’t believe it until I started Keto and my knees quit hurting after 50 years - yes, fifty!

Wow, that is amazing. I have greatly reduced my sugar intake and that could be why my pain has lessened. I was thinking it was the switch I made to Enbrel instead of Humira along with my methotrexate, so you have given me something to think about. Thanks