JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS | Round 31

Options

Replies

• str82nichelle
    str82nichelle Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    mrs_sutsie wrote: »

02/13 139.20lb - this is on a new set of scales and I am weighing in a different floor now. Also had a dine in for two M&S Valentines meal last night with hubby as he's working away the rest of the week so not sure how much of the weight difference is due to a new set of scales or the meal and wine!! Doesn't really matter as its all relative to today's weigh in from now on - just hoping that my new set of scales will be as kind to me as the last :wink: We shall see over the next three days.....

My new scales were weighing about a pound and a half higher than my old ones when I first got them. Now they are about a half a pound. Once I bought them, my old ones starting working fine, so I'm back to them.
  • SheilaBoneham
    SheilaBoneham Posts: 3,007 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    @leni1us I agree with @quiltingjaine - maybe just drink water for a few day and see if you like it better. Also, are you drinking tap water? The flavor of tap water varies depending on where you live. Water is pretty much all I drink aside from a couple cups of coffee and one cup of tea, but when we lived on the NC coast I could not drink the tap water - it tasted terrible. So we bought water. (We used distilled water for coffee & tea, too.) Other places I've lived I just drink the tap water, which tastes better iced. And not to be preachy, but maybe try not saying "I hate water" and shift to s. th. like "water is good for my body"? This is a mental game as much as physical. :smile:

@quiltingjaine Slow & steady, right? That's my story and I'm sticking to it!
  • puddlegoober
    puddlegoober Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    @quiltingjaine I generally do better with water, but I just bought a couple of 40 oz water bottles to make sure that I stay hydrated when I exercise, and at work.