JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS | Round 31

Options

Replies

• str82nichelle
    str82nichelle Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    @str82nichelle
    I could have committed a crime by not eating pizza on National pizza day!!! I don’t feel the slightest bit guilty anymore!!! *happy dance*

Well, no crime committed my way either. :blush: It was good! !!!!
  • str82nichelle
    str82nichelle Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Kshanee1 wrote: »
    Round 3

02/10 181.8 Yesterday was a hot mess. I was in a car accident. I wasn't hurt but was shaken up. Had coffee for breakfast, a lunch full of bad carbs, no dinner, and forget to log, so my streak is gone. But I'm glad I'm okay, and I'm thankful the scale was nice to me this morning!

Glad you were not hurt. Hugs to you.
  • Kshanee1
    Kshanee1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Round 3

02/10 181.8 Yesterday was a hot mess. I was in a car accident. I wasn't hurt but was shaken up. Had coffee for breakfast, a lunch full of bad carbs, no dinner, and forget to log, so my streak is gone. But I'm glad I'm okay, and I'm thankful the scale was nice to me this morning!

Glad you were not hurt. Hugs to you.

Thank you!!
  • SherryRueter
    SherryRueter Posts: 2,842 Member
    Options
    @enlightenme2 May I ask how tall you are? Just wondering as I'm 5'0" you must be similar.
  • amybkatherine
    amybkatherine Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's scary!! Glad you're okay!