What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• Mini goal is 3 pounds this month (before the end of February)
  • kdbulger
    kdbulger Posts: 396 Member
    This is a tiny goal - but I want to lose the 0.8 lbs I gained over the past two weeks -by Saturday morning. It should be mostly water so with prudent nutrition and water, it should be long gone by then.
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,204 Member
    Current Mini Goal: Need a new bathing suit before Florida in May because all the ones I have will be too big/revealing
  • HoneyBadger302
    HoneyBadger302 Posts: 1,970 Member
    Went for an all day ride yesterday - and the bad leg held up pretty darn good. It's tired and sore today, but the fact that riding was that much easier than it was a few months ago is kinda huge. Couple more weeks before I test it on track, and just under 5 weeks until race season starts, so hopefully it'll be that much better by then!!
  • thou_mayest
    thou_mayest Posts: 8 Member
    To be down 12 lbs by the time my sister comes to visit me at the end of March!
  • AMC110
    AMC110 Posts: 188 Member
    Just got an invitation to a wedding this summer. I hope to be back down to 180 lbs by then, which would be my lowest weight since college.
  • mcdonaldeg1
    mcdonaldeg1 Posts: 3 Member
    First Cruise on March 8th!! I want to feel & be confident. Also completing my 8 week Fitness Blender Workout
  • GoalGal50
    GoalGal50 Posts: 90 Member
    Getting under 200 for the first time in almost 2 years! I use Libra and track my weight daily, even though I only report on Fridays, and I saw 202.8 this morning :open_mouth: So close!

Sooooooooo with you!!! Just to get under 200 will be a major milestone for me because I haven’t been there in a bit, lol ... The good thing is when I tell people what I weigh they are shocked. The fact that 60% of my body is muscle really helps. BUT I’m still overweight
  • plbassriel2
    plbassriel2 Posts: 5 Member
    edited February 2018
    hoovering right around my goal weight...Can't believe it Yippee. mini goal is to stay the course and lose that 1 more lb.
  • dmcnur
    dmcnur Posts: 157 Member
    My mini goal is to be 70kg by the time I go on holiday mid April. My most recent weight is 75.2kg so a bit of a way to go and not confident of making it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!