Girls feeling when they see a six pack abs good looking guy at gym

Options

Replies

• AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I'd def appreciate the view, but I'm more attracted to the powerlifter look, like the Hafþór Björnsson-type. The leanness required for a six-pack doesn't turn me on nearly as much as a dude's ability to snap me in half [waitdidIjustsaythatoutloud]. Whoops, got carried away! :D
  • maria00200
    maria00200 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Absolutely nothing. I’m not at the gym to stare at people, only to work out.
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    I find it odd that people would somehow think a man having abs is a negative thing. If he has a character flaw and acts like a conceited self centered *kitten* and flaunts having abs in the process, that has more to do with mind issues not body. But if a guy acts decent and takes very good care of himself why try to make something negative out of a positive. A woman need not care if a man has abs, but to hold it against him without him acting a fool about having them, is pretty strange to me.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    bojack3 wrote: »
    I find it odd that people would somehow think a man having abs is a negative thing. If he has a character flaw and acts like a conceited self centered *kitten* and flaunts having abs in the process, that has more to do with mind issues not body. But if a guy acts decent and takes very good care of himself why try to make something negative out of a positive. A woman need not care if a man has abs, but to hold it against him without him acting a fool about having them, is pretty strange to me.

^ this; yeah, this.
  • jodidems
    jodidems Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Idk is he a good kisser and know how to touch and treat me? Is he more into me than Himself? If the answers are yes, than yeah his six pack would turn me on.....
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Probably the same thing when I see women all dolled up for a run, a walk, etc. They just want attention or validation. *Shrug*
  • bojack3
    Options
    81Katz wrote: »
    Probably the same thing when I see women all dolled up for a run, a walk, etc. They just want attention or validation. *Shrug*

That's a shame. Maybe he's a roofer that carries shingles up a ladder all day and has never spent a single minute in a gym. His job keeps him very fit but yet he's a hardworking decent guy. Kind of silly to judge a fit person with abs as negative on appearance alone.
  • sambassett74
    sambassett74 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    01Lucifer wrote: »
    So here it is all men wants to know that how u all girls/ladies feel when u see a cool hunk who have maintained a good body with six pack abs.

Muscles better than six pack
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options

That's a shame. Maybe he's a roofer that carries shingles up a ladder all day and has never spent a single minute in a gym. His job keeps him very fit but yet he's a hardworking decent guy. Kind of silly to judge a fit person with abs as negative on appearance alone.

I didn't mean abs= attention. How one presents it = attention.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    My thoughts:
    Lovely to look out
    Nice to hold (possibly)
    But more than likely, consider him sold

Then move on because there's way more women with better figures than mine that I need to jealously and surreptitiously spy on

But then again, I don't go to the gym :confused:
  • bojack3
    Options

I didn't mean abs= attention. How one presents it = attention.

Gotcha, and I agree
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    "Not my type"
    "Possibly has a small penis"
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    01Lucifer wrote: »
    So here it is all men wants to know that how u all girls/ladies feel when u see a cool hunk who have maintained a good body with six pack abs.

Dude, speak for yourself, there are much better things to ponder than if a woman prefers a 6 pack or a keg. Get her a *kitten* bottle of good wine. They like wine. Lots of wine. Not the cheap *kitten* either... Flowers too, and a *kitten* lobster dinner. Wine, Flowers & Lobster & maybe some slow dancing.

Id husband that man up for sure!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    I had 6 pack abs in my late teens and up until my mid 20s...after about 25/26 I was still lean, but not 6 packs lean. I do not recall women caring one way or the other or it being much of a priority for them dating me or anything.

It was pretty effortless back then...in my 40s it would require a great deal of effort and dietary discipline and frankly beer exists, so it aint happening.

I know a handful of guys my age or a bit younger who have seasonal 6 packs, but they don't walk around like that all year long. They all spend quite a bit of time in the gym lifting as well as doing quite a bit of cardio, and they have pretty rigid diets when they're that leaned out...the one exception would be my trainer, but he does that *kitten* for a living. They all have quite a bit of free time on their hands as well as they don't have kids or they're empty nesters at this point.

But really, who's walking around shirtless at the gym?
  • bojack3
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »

Yea agreed.

I wonder if really fit women are thought of the same way? When I am my leanest at the pool/beach or wearing something tight/revealing that shows my figure clearly, do people think I'm conceited and live in the gym and eat out of Tupperware? Haha.

Yes, apparently being extremely fit equates to being a douche and no fun to a lot of people.
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options

I get it is not necessary to be "dolled up" for walking and running, but to say they are just doing it for attention may be a little judgemental. What if she stopped at the trail on the way home from work and didn't feel the need to take the time to remove makeup before hitting the trail? It doesn't necessarily mean she is looking for attention/validation.
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    I only rape guys who have a 10 pack.
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    Oh and also, I feel the need to make them a sandwich