sylvahiker Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    FitOneSoon wrote: »
    Debating whether I should just stay in my pj's all day. lol

Yes!!! Not even a question
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    @4legsRbetterthan2 Now I know what you mean about getting friend requests while pulling welcoming committee duty. I don't want to seem rude, but I also view it how Veterans treat new recruits. I don't want to get to know them if they're not going to last.
  • WorkerDrone83
    Options
    _barefoot_ wrote: »
    @4legsRbetterthan2 Now I know what you mean about getting friend requests while pulling welcoming committee duty. I don't want to seem rude, but I also view it how Veterans treat new recruits. I don't want to get to know them if they're not going to last.

No one is ever guarantee that they will be around , it's called taking a chance .

I just don't want to get hurt again. :p
  • UltraVegAthlete
    UltraVegAthlete Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    My take home exam due in a few hours...
  • preciousme150
    preciousme150 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Thinking about "the talk" that's happening tonight...
  • WhisperingNighthawk
    Options
    0gjso4a4qesg.jpg
    This letter I just got

This is priceless. She is keeping them alive and they are keeping her alive. Indeed a beautiful living tribute to your daughter and I hope you get to meet these four people one day!
  • WhisperingNighthawk
    Options
    My kindergartener has a tendency to write some letters backwards which was frustrating him a little last night

I actually found out that lefties, are more prone to writing letters backwards, and he is in fact a lefty...

So before bed we had the coolest conversation about how, Mozart, Paul McCartney, Jimi Hendricks and Kurt Cobain, were all left handed, may have struggled in the same way, and yet... Went on to write some of the greatest music the world has ever heard!

Then I told him Luke Skywalker was left handed and it's believed that Iron man and Boba Fett may actually be left handed as well...

His little mind was thoroughly blown and I feel like a pretty good father right now

I can vouch for this lefty problem... I can also vouch that this is good dadding

I'm a leftie too and I vividly remember my teacher slapping me on the back of my hand for making letters backwards. Not a good first impression of school teacher!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Now I'm curious how many of the lefties here had dyslexia as children like I did. It wasn't just letters; it was whole sentences that were backwards. My K teacher thought I was playing a cruel joke on her without realizing that to me, those sentences I was writing appeared correct.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    How are these new people coming out of the wood work to respond to just that one thread?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I once tried using my left hand; it didn't end well.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    How it should just go back to little kids riding bikes and delivering the newspaper because the lazy dumbs hit adults they hire to do it (who don't) is absolutely ridiculous. :angry:
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I once tried using my left hand; it didn't end well.

That ain't right

Tell me about.

I had to write a sizable check to cover the decontamination costs.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    My kindergartener has a tendency to write some letters backwards which was frustrating him a little last night

I actually found out that lefties, are more prone to writing letters backwards, and he is in fact a lefty...

So before bed we had the coolest conversation about how, Mozart, Paul McCartney, Jimi Hendricks and Kurt Cobain, were all left handed, may have struggled in the same way, and yet... Went on to write some of the greatest music the world has ever heard!

Then I told him Luke Skywalker was left handed and it's believed that Iron man and Boba Fett may actually be left handed as well...

His little mind was thoroughly blown and I feel like a pretty good father right now

I can vouch for this lefty problem... I can also vouch that this is good dadding

So before bed we had the coolest conversation about how, Mozart, Paul McCartney, Jimi Hendricks and Kurt Cobain, were all left handed, may have struggled in the same way he has, and yet... Went on to write some of the greatest music the world has ever heard!

I am a lefty and had the same issue as a kid. I got it sorted out eventually. It kinda makes sense when you think about it, you try to copy a right handed person doing something but you have to flip the movement around, when a righty is pulling the pencil towards them and lefty has to push.

They claim lefty's are smarter, I think this might just be due to needing to adapt at a younger age.

Also, if you ever need more ammo:
    https://www.bustle.com/articles/104025-which-us-presidents-were-left-handed-a-salute-to-our-southpaws-in-chief feel free to add 4legs to the list too ;)

These two are lefties... OK now I'm hella jelly!

I showed him the smells like teen spirit video... He was like OMG!! It rocked his little world hard :lol:

Albert Einstein
    Charles Darwin
    Leonardo Di Vinci
    Napoleon
    And Bobby Fischer

All left handed

I'm a lefty too!

As clever as you are brother, I'm not surprised!
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options

see, I am not totally full of it
  • WorkerDrone83
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Mr_L33 wrote: »
    soo...if you comment on someones profile, and they answer back on your profile...do you answer back on theirs, or do u answer ur own? o_O

Haha. Excellent question! It's pretty frustrating when they write a response meant for you on their own wall.
    Can we all agree that it's proper for you to respond on their wall, under your own original comment?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Mr_L33 wrote: »
    soo...if you comment on someones profile, and they answer back on your profile...do you answer back on theirs, or do u answer ur own? o_O

They probably won't see it if you comment on yours.