What's the craziest thing you would do to make someone stop dating you?

Options
13»

Replies

• Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Invite him to excavate the skeleton of my dead cat (actually my ex's dead cat) to see how decomposition has progressed and if it is ready to be cleaned and displayed

Edit: I'm not actually joking. My ex-in-laws buried two of their cats in my planters when they died and I absolutely love skulls. Cat skulls are beautiful.
  • taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    Options
    Generally, all I need to do is show up for the first date...

... that usually stops things right there.
  • Countrybabe_75
    Countrybabe_75 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Remove them off facebook

That's NOT how this works!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Stop using pronouns.

Set up a members only bar in her attic.

Steal all the window screens from her house and make stop motion movies with it.

Eat all her emergency chocolate.

Hide all her socks.

Set up her Wi-Fi so it's public (no password) and let people know about it so her internet is very slow.

Set up an off shore account and transfer all her funds into said account, then go on a all expense paid trip to the Caribbean with her mom.

• h1udd
    h1udd Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I’d be myself
  • catherineg3
    catherineg3 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    "not asked out in the first place" and
    let the crazy out

I used to dress goth for going out to the clubs. Smiling with fangs tends to scare away most of the annoying *kittens*. I say "used to" because I don't even go out anymore. Getting fat is enough to scare off everyone.

• grammagrape
    grammagrape Posts: 27 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Is this facetious? I don't understand doing something to MAKE someone stop dating you. I just tell them. Truth works better than plots and manipulations. But if this thread is just for fun, then I would take them out to the farm and hand them a shovel. Hard work weeds out a lot of detritus in more ways than one.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Is this facetious? I don't understand doing something to MAKE someone stop dating you. I just tell them. Truth works better than plots and manipulations. But if this thread is just for fun, then I would take them out to the farm and hand them a shovel. Hard work weeds out a lot of detritus in more ways than one.

Yes, it's all for fun. Although most of my things are just me being extremely me and that would normally be enough to send those with poor constitution and no sense of humour running for the hills!
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I'd tell them my hobbies include making needlepoint pillows of my cats, collecting cat tchotchkes, cat whispering, paint by number cat portraits, cat puppetry, cat costume play, and last but not least investigating catacombs .. for more cats.