JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS | Round 32

Options

Replies

• KayHBE
    KayHBE Posts: 906 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    @lilysillycat ... I've lost over 70lbs eating non clean, maybe you're eating too much of the clean food? But it's just been a few days and could be anything. Just keep it going!! :smile:
  • tishawj
    tishawj Posts: 542 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    puttyputty wrote: »
    Wow got my first woo...

That one wasn't me, but I know I "wooed" a few people a couple of months ago because I though I was cheering them on! I hope that's the case for your wooer. :)

@puttyputty I thought "woo" meant someone had done super good! I hope that's what it means because that's what I mean when I "woo" someone!

THis is how most MFPers view "WOO" as there is a LOT of weight loss WOO out there...

"Woo, also called woo-woo, is a term for pseudoscientific explanations that share certain common characteristics, often being too good to be true (aside from being unscientific). The term is common among skeptical writers. Woo is understood specifically as dressing itself in the trappings of science (but not the substance) while involving unscientific concepts, such as anecdotal evidence and sciencey-sounding words."

- found the best definition I could online...
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    puttyputty wrote: »
    Wow got my first woo...

That one wasn't me, but I know I "wooed" a few people a couple of months ago because I though I was cheering them on! I hope that's the case for your wooer. :)

Are we clear on the meaning of woo? I always thought it was woo hoo! What else could it mean?
  • str82nichelle
    str82nichelle Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    @lilysillycat ---With your number, I'm pretty sure you're on meds., but do you have any idea what you're eating or drinking that has your blood sugar so high?

@puddlegoober ---I laughed so hard when I read your post. It made me think back to when my ex and I were in our first few months together-- he thought he could eat off my plate until he almost lost his fingers. He never gave up trying to eat my food though and we still laugh about all his failed attempts.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    itiireae wrote: »
    I'm in! This is my 1st time doing this challenge. I joined MFP on January 29th.

MFP SW - 58.4 kg
    UGW - 50 or a bit less

R32 SW - 55.7
    R32 GW - 55

Day/Weight/Comment
    02/17 - 55.7
    02/18 - 55.6
    02/19 - 55.5
    02/20 - 55.3
    02/21 - 54.8 - I ain't sure how that happened. It is magic of water, probably.

Congratulations on joining MFP. Wishing you every success.

Just to be sure, are your weights in Kg??