• JustSomeJD
    JustSomeJD Posts: 416 Member
    Socks and a rice cooker.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Chinese food for dinner
  • goatg
    goatg Posts: 1,399 Member
    Williams Sonoma goodgrip mats. Allclad thermometer. All clad cooking tongs.
    Dried flowers from the farmer's market. Fresh apples, locally grown sunflower roots (or something like that), broccoli microgreens, locally grown root vegetables (parsnip, rutabaga, golden turnip, miniature orange and purple carrots), and two amazingly scented blueberry pumice goat milk soaps (one for myself and one for a friend).
  • goatg
    Medjool Dates. It’s a habit of mine.

Love, love, love. I bought those for a friend a few days ago. She had been eating dates but never tried medjool. Also brought her ceylon cinnamon (she hadn't had that either) :)
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Paint
  • hud54014
    hud54014 Posts: 3,777 Member
    Vodka and mint chocolate chip ice cream
  • marieisme2015
    marieisme2015 Posts: 1,497 Member
    hud54014 wrote: »

Girl, you live in Jersey? I'm on my way B)
  • hud54014

No... Other side of the country :D
  • marieisme2015
    marieisme2015 Posts: 1,497 Member

Oh! So you got Sunshine, Vodka AND Ice cream?! Spoiled! :D
  • hud54014

Oh! So you got Sunshine, Vodka AND Ice cream?! Spoiled! :D

Ugh... I wish!. I'm close to Seattle. We have rain forever. 2 out of 3 isn't bad though :p
  • Frankie_Fan
    Frankie_Fan Posts: 562 Member
    A battery powered scrubber to clean my shower and tub. It's an as seen on tv product. Used it tonight and it worked quite well. :p
  • Gould118
    Gould118 Posts: 544 Member
    6 Chicken nuggets...and now I feel sick. I havent had them years and now I know why :s
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Vice grips and a phillips head screwdriver
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Beer and wine
  • jessticlesx
    jessticlesx Posts: 1,321 Member
    Cinema ticket
  • vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    goatg wrote: »

Love, love, love. I bought those for a friend a few days ago. She had been eating dates but never tried medjool. Also brought her ceylon cinnamon (she hadn't had that either) :)

me too...my love of dates results in me keeping my stash in my car's trunk which I take a few for a snack in the evening...if they were in my house I'd eat the entire bag! :#
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Cellphone charger
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    A cucumber basil gimlet, made with gin and St. Germain elderflower liqueur
  • goatg
    vegmebuff wrote: »

me too...my love of dates results in me keeping my stash in my car's trunk which I take a few for a snack in the evening...if they were in my house I'd eat the entire bag! :#

Soooo good.

I also love figs. I grew up with a huge fig tree in my backyard (in addition to a cherry tree, apple trees, and a summertime vegetable garden). They'd be more ripe, plump, sweet, fresh, and delicious than anything I have *ever* seen in a store. I didn't know how good I had it.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    vegmebuff wrote: »

Soooo good.

I also love figs. I grew up with a huge fig tree in my backyard (in addition to a cherry tree, apple trees, and a summertime vegetable garden). They'd be more ripe, plump, sweet, fresh, and delicious than anything I have *ever* seen in a store. I didn't know how good I had it.

I still enjoy figs...but can no longer eat them without thinking of this article I read a while back...

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/what-are-figs_us_57bc3dc5e4b03d51368a989a