What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• AdrianeElaineD
    AdrianeElaineD Posts: 3 Member
    Trying to lose 15 pounds in March.. I want to be 179 or less by April 1st..
  • dutchandkiwi
    dutchandkiwi Posts: 1,389 Member
    Last week I entered my first 10K race. I know I can run it (Have done 4x10K in the last 2 months) To enter a race is really scary, but nice scary and motivates me to keep going and to continue to build up my stamina
  • MrsPinterest34
    MrsPinterest34 Posts: 342 Member
    edited March 2018
    I have 3 mini goals
    1.) Currently 139lb: Lose 4-5 lbs to achieve a normal BMI
    2.) Current waist measurement( narrowest): 26.12in. New Goal is to reach 25in.
    3.) Lastly my current hip measurement: 42.6in
    New goal is to be 41 inches.
  • anyWendy
    anyWendy Posts: 97 Member
    Tomorrow will be my 200th day of logging, and will mark one week until I take a month-long maintenance break while recovering from rotator cuff surgery. During my recovery, my mini goals are:
    1. Continue tracking daily
    2. Increase protein to support healing
    3. Begin daily walks once I feel able to (within a week, I'm hoping)
  • Fisah17
    Fisah17 Posts: 202 Member
    5 lbs of weight loss by the end of March :)
  • louisepaul16
    louisepaul16 Posts: 261 Member
    edited March 2018
    My sisters wedding in July, I’m bridesmaid, then the boyfriend and I are going to Aruba, sun sea and more sun, so I don’t want to look like a whale on the beach. So hoping to lose another at least 25lbs by mid July. That would be perfect as it pretty much puts me into a healthy BMI as well. Yay.
  • verneto1978
    verneto1978 Posts: 9 Member
    My first mini goal is to get under 165 pounds. The second is to be able to wear some of the beautiful clothes hanging in my closet that are still just a tad too tight.
  • dmcnur
    dmcnur Posts: 157 Member
    My current mini goal is to be under 70kg by the time I go on holiday mid April. Weighed in at 72.1kg today so hopefully looking good to achieve it.
  • tolorii
    tolorii Posts: 21 Member
    1. Get back under 80kg 2. Lose my back flaps lol 3. 100 burpees every day in March
  • Jo25369
    Jo25369 Posts: 39 Member
    Mini goal this week is to try and be good on Friday. Going out with the girls for a night out so free food n drink so I need to be very careful what I’m eating/drinking. All good that is preordered is fried so I’ll be having a big salad at lunch so I won’t be too hungry later. Hopefully!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!