What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• alicia163425
    alicia163425 Posts: 80 Member
    JennieMaeK wrote: »
    I have two right now.

1. I want to be at about 62 lbs lost (I've lost 57 lbs so far). My son (who is 8) weighs about that much. He'll think it's amazing that I've lost as much as he weighs and it's a great visual for me.
    2. I had set mini goals of 10% weight loss (instead of focusing on the big number). I'm currently working on my 3rd 10% goal. I have about 8 lbs to go for that one

I like the idea of breaking it down into 10% chunks!! It does seem more manageable. I have 140 pounds to lose and that seems so daunting so I may do what you are doing!
  • zingeber
    zingeber Posts: 124 Member
    Next mini scale milestone: just over 2 lbs away!
  • UltraVegAthlete
    UltraVegAthlete Posts: 667 Member
    Being cute AF when I see my friends from college in the spring
  • sexybug6
    sexybug6 Posts: 156 Member
    My mini goal is one stone weight loss-so far nearly 12lbs since Jan 2 2018
    Then stone and half to target
  • ChazMMonroeC21
    ChazMMonroeC21 Posts: 9 Member
    Waz up?! I'm new on here...but my goal is to get my High School Six/Eight Pack & Sports Endurance Back! They say age is undefeated, but I'm trying to prove them wrong!
  • gilahalleli
    gilahalleli Posts: 30 Member
    HDBKLM wrote: »
    How should I do it? Should I remind her via email now so she has time to wonder what's up or should I just surprise her at the airport and then demand my payday :)

At the airport. Yeah, it's a bit snarky, but that was so over the top that a bit of snark is well deserved. Well done and totally feel your pain. I'm dreading seeing my stepmother for similar reasons.

• AMC110
    AMC110 Posts: 188 Member
    I just bought a beige trench coat on sale for just £2 which is too small for me but I'm determined to fit into it in time for Autumn.
  • IremiaRe
    IremiaRe Posts: 801 Member
    HDBKLM wrote: »
    Bitterness alert:

In about a month and a half I'm going to meet up with my mom for a holiday. We haven't seen each other in 2.5 years. My mom is vain and rich (from a business she started after I'd already moved out so I didn't grow up rich). She spends endless hours talking about all the men who she says tell her how beautiful they find her. In comparison, she could never stop herself from nitpicking my appearance since I was a child, even before I became heavy (I used to be thin enough, just not pretty enough; for example she used to call me 'big ears little girl'. I mean, it could be a lot worse but still).

She once offered me money to lose 50 pounds. I was in my mid-30s when she did this—it's not like I was her ward at the time or something. It was pretty insulting. On the other hand, I'm 1 pound away from 50 lost at the moment and I'm thinking of reminding her of her offer. I haven't lost the weight for her, but I could use the extra cash right now. How should I do it? Should I remind her via email now so she has time to wonder what's up or should I just surprise her at the airport and then demand my payday :)

Oh, Honey...

My Grandmother was exactly the same... she thought she could pay me to be thinner, to not bite my nails, whatever. *sigh*

I would just surprise her and demand your pay-day. Go for it!

Hugs!
  • ekelley44
    ekelley44 Posts: 42 Member
    1. 1.6 more pounds and I'll be 20 pounds down!
    2. 5.6 more pounds and I'll be at pre pregnancy weight! Hoping to achieve this by the end of March!
  • nehaad88
    nehaad88 Posts: 159 Member
    I want to regularise my eating. A lot of "life" happened with me in the last 6 months. I just want to get back on track.
    Minigoal is "I will stay within my calorie goal this week".
  • ACJP2014
    ACJP2014 Posts: 53 Member
    Go to the gym tonight.
  • CatL1911
    CatL1911 Posts: 50 Member
    edited March 2018
    Right now my mini goals are to lose 5lbs before my birthday at the very end of the month and to go to the gym 5 times a week until then as well!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!