Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    nrtauthor wrote: »
    Oct 2012 330lbs~
    wy105effojq9.jpg
    Sept 2015 160lbs~
    1bufdqox512o.jpg
    Feb 2018 189lbs~
    kdwjw9cfwh82.jpg
    No drugs, no surgery, no fad diets, no trainers, no dieticians, no photoshop

Just proper diet, exercise, a ton of hard work and sacrifice! :heart:

But where are your shoulders?

Just kidding, just kidding. Great job!

Lol... You saw my other post!
    Thanks Dude!
  • serendipity22
    serendipity22 Posts: 248 Member
    Wow. You all look so great. Thank you for the inspiration. I needed it.
  • mojonah
    mojonah Posts: 92 Member
    edited March 2018
    Congrats karl317
  • shaz08162915
    shaz08162915 Posts: 17 Member
    Wow great post just what I need at the moment been of track for abit maybe one day will post some pictures
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 31,969 Member
    AnnPT77 wrote: »

Whoah: Nice work!

I hope some of the "so worried I'll have masses of loose skin" people are paying attention. You look gorgeous! :)

lol thank you! But to be honest, there's tons of loose skin there. I can make the skin on my arm "clap" it's so floppy. BUT STILL no one looks at my arm now and first thinks "omg loose skin" (unless I'm showing the flappy arm trick). At the end of the day, a healthy body size still ends up looking far more attractive than taut skin filled with fat -- I can't undo the fact that I've stretched things out, but that doesn't matter. I still look better thinner.

Exactly my point. I'm 62, lost 1/3 of my body weight a couple of years ago. There's some loose skin for me, but minor - eapecially after 2 years in maintenance. But a lot of people - mid-weight-loss - when the squishy/floppy fat is the worst, still dragging things down gravitationally - imagine that the end result will be *awful*. It's mostly not! :)

P.S. Flappy arm trick is usually mostly relaxed triceps, not fat/skin. Flex to the msx, check it out. Don't be mis-identifying nice (but relaxed) triceps as skin or fat! ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!