Have you ever regret eating something while drunk or Hungove

Options
124»

Replies

• BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Yesturday my "day after" meal was 4 slices of buffalo chicken pizza, about 10 hot wings, and about 4 more beer.

Ladies and gentlemen...............this guy did it like a CHAMP!!! :drinker:

Just a typical weekend! Ha!

Thats a legendary way to roll on a hangover day! AWESOMENESS!!!
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    menudo is the best hangover food
    the best drunk food is nachos! lots of them! and big red!

Menudo! I agree is the best hangover food!!! I dice up .............
    Raw Jalapeno
    onion
    and squeeze a lime in it!

AWESOMENESS!!!

is there any other way? lol pure greatness right there.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    like this coming weekend for example

my husband is making a hand made macaroni and bacon pizza then smoking it in his smoker with hickory wood so it will be AMAZING I am going to try and only have 1 slice

WOW! That sounds amazing!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Mine is while drunk.

Apparently I love patty melts from Whataburger (YUCK!). They're super greasy double meat sloppy messes. But I can devour one when I'm drunk.

So we'd go through the drive thru. Order my so called delicous patty melt. Get home ready to EAT. Take off my clothes while coming inside leaving a trail from front door to kitchen. Sit down at the table and eat my patty melt in my undergarments.
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Ugh my hangover cure is always the same, and im not sure why, but first thing i need a western bacon cheese burger from carls jr and a large diet pepsi! Not sure if i just crave the grease while im wanting to vomit or what!? And the soda I assume is a combo of the carbonation calming my stomach and me being dehydrated! Thankfully I havent needed this cure in about 4 years because im too scared to get this drunk now that i have kids! haha
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Every time I drink!! That's why I've cut down quite a bit...It's not worth the 5 pounds I gain in one weekend.
  • glypta
    glypta Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Carter - Eww...Mountain Dew. The rest looks great! :happy:
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Guilty!!!!!!
  • shybelle
    shybelle Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Friday night after 7 shots of tequila I stopped over at Whataburger (if you are not from the south then you wont know) and ate completely nasty!! But it tasted so good that night. Zumba the next day was BRUTAL with tequila oozing from my poors!!!! Good stuff!

Yep..whataburger is my got to drunk food! haha
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    menudo is the best hangover food
    the best drunk food is nachos! lots of them! and big red!

Menudo! I agree is the best hangover food!!! I dice up .............
    Raw Jalapeno
    onion
    and squeeze a lime in it!

AWESOMENESS!!!

is there any other way? lol pure greatness right there.

Yess a man who knows the best hangover cure EVAAAAAA!!!!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Many drunken nights at Taco Bell or Triplle XXX Restaurant on campus.

The next day is almost always bad. Either I eat nothing or I eat lots of crap. If it's a hangover that involves puking, I'll try to survive on a handful of baby goldfish crackers. That's the most common scenario for me, I can put back alcohol all night but my body doesn't do well with it. If it doesn't involve puking, I can typically cure the headache with a home remedy and then out of the house for the most greasy cheeseburger/ largest fountain drink I can find.
  • letsdothis2010
    letsdothis2010 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Haha I was just talking about this the other day. Five guy's burgers are the ultimate hangover cure. Seeing as I'm vowing to avoid alcohol at all costs, that shouldn't be a problem for a long while :laugh:
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options
    Dodge's chicken will suffice for both answers.

Hangover: immediately take half gatorade, half water, and a teaspoon of salt. Instant IV.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    OK, people who recommend drinks for hangover remedies-Do you chug these? It's hard for me to even sip a tiny bit of water let alone drink a substantial amount of something.
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    Of course the first thing I do in the morning is chug alot of water!
  • Ajontheguitar
    Options
    inbibing fluids is sooo easy for me when I'm hungover.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Why bother eating when I'm drinking? And the next day I'm too sick to my stomach :) j/k
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    $5 large pepperoni pizza from Little Caesars ... Oh boy, I can down a whole one in a single go.

And so many other things.