Easter

Options

Replies

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    For the record I had lasagna, meatballs, bread, gnocchi , appetizers, and cannoli today, so my mma dreams are crushed....

Oh and a bunch of red wine...
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    I had a Cadbury egg AND real eggs, so no MMA for me.

LOVE the bunny selfie. I walked past a person (outside a tea shop) giving out tea and holding/petting a stuffed bunny a little suggestively and almost snapped a photo for the thread, but refrained. I also noticed a lot of people in bunny ears, but most--not all--were children.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I had two red beet eggs yesterday so no MMA for me either.
  • HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    Options
    My MMA dreams were crushed by not only my massive egg consumption, but also by my wine consumption, which had me feeling rather warm and pleasant and sleepy for most of the evening. The Eye of the Tiger was nowhere to be seen.

I slept like a rock and feel great this morning, though. I just may go see what I can DL this morning, fueled by plenty of carb (in the form of chocolate and homemade bread) and protein (in the form of deviled eggs and rack of lamb) intake yesterday....
  • PeachyPlum
    PeachyPlum Posts: 1,243 Member
    Options
    I didn't eat any eggs (of the hard boiled or chocolate variety) yesterday, so I was feeling pretty good about my chances as a cage fighter.

But then I remembered I have a HBE on the salad I packed today, so now my dreams are shot.
  • HeySwoleSister
    Options
    PeachyPlum wrote: »
    I didn't eat any eggs (of the hard boiled or chocolate variety) yesterday, so I was feeling pretty good about my chances as a cage fighter.

But then I remembered I have a HBE on the salad I packed today, so now my dreams are shot.

I'm sorry. But, you know, "PeachyPlum" was kind of a crappy MMA stage moniker, to be honest. Maybe after you live Egg Free for a while you'll come up with a better one.
  • Cortelli
    Cortelli Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    No eggs in our house as our friend encountered a bit of a challenge:

mpaqmckwhxm7.jpg
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I needed this whole thread today and I'll be sad if it dies like the poor bunny above.
  • HeySwoleSister
    Options
    I needed this whole thread today and I'll be sad if it dies like the poor bunny above.

Let's get all solemn and religious for Easter.

jesus-memes-internet-easter-jokes-jesus-meme-photo-u1.jpg
  • HeySwoleSister
    Options
    Or....not.

now-youre-just-some-bunny-that-i-used-to-gnaw.jpg
  • HeySwoleSister
    Options
    Or.....Cats-Lays-Easter-Eggs-Funny-Easter-Pictures-e1303651364840.jpg
  • HeySwoleSister
    Options
    And, curiously, this came up under "funny MMA meme." Wonder how many eggs this dude passed by....

177bf422b0f27222d1c4a3f6adad6188c87c7e0f41ab77fed4d46bc7c401e72c.jpg
  • NextRightThing714
    NextRightThing714 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Wow. What a read! This is the thread that keeps on giving.
  • mclick1
    mclick1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Have the "Easter Bunny" go through a 'cooking phase' and turn the eggs into deviled eggs or egg salad to share with the family. Still a fun twist, and the eggs get eaten all the same. You can also make those treats healthier by skipping the mayo and using a bit of greek yogurt instead!
  • kkimpel
    kkimpel Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    just enjoy the day .. mmm egg salad sounds good though
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Well, that made my afternoon!