DAD BOD THREAD

Replies

• Jenna2315
    Jenna2315 Posts: 614 Member
    This is awesome lol. Mom bods are pretty cool too! :#
  • rasta_bb
    rasta_bb Posts: 109 Member
    Omg, did I just stumble upon the sexiest thread on this site? Wish Leonardo DiCaprio would have some kids and join Dx
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    edited March 2018
    yzm0v9y1gsg9.jpeg

Really nothing to see here but I’ll contribute nonetheless for the sake of dads everywhere.

I am a 42 year old dad of 4..... the first pic is last summer at 185lbs, the second was yesterday at just under 160lbs. It’s a long road, starting so late in life, but I’ve got the time.

This is great man!! I want to drink with you....of course I'm a lightweight nowadays....but I'd toast to you any day brother:)
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    bojack3 wrote: »
    yzm0v9y1gsg9.jpeg

Really nothing to see here but I’ll contribute nonetheless for the sake of dads everywhere.

I am a 42 year old dad of 4..... the first pic is last summer at 185lbs, the second was yesterday at just under 160lbs. It’s a long road, starting so late in life, but I’ve got the time.

This is great man!! I want to drink with you....of course I'm a lightweight nowadays....but I'd toast to you any day brother:)

Awww thanks buddy :)
  • goatg
    goatg Posts: 1,399 Member
    mij140 wrote: »
    I know I know you guys were probably expecting to see a statue of Michelangelo or something... but apparently loving bacon this much makes you look like this.

zu984zlfar4q.jpg

This makes me love bacon even more.

LOL

Idk, not looking too bad. Hiiiiiighly skeptical. Is that turkey bacon? ; )
  • goatg
    Oh oops that was pages back.

Quick scroll through for pictures, hello...
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    tjhammer89 wrote: »
    5ji8ribedmow.jpg
    I’ve got a 9 year old and a 2 year old!
    b9zs1gjkn3hp.jpeg

Holy moley.. :o>:)
    yzm0v9y1gsg9.jpeg

*sigh*
    93t1lm1gvy92.gif
    :kissing_smiling_eyes:
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
  • slimgirljo15
    pogiguy05 wrote: »

:laugh: hiya pogi :*
  • slimgirljo15
    Danw586 wrote: »
    denny_mac wrote: »
    5tyhcmzg29cb.jpg

Made this comparison at the end of last year. Skinny---->fat
    >bodybuilder

Will be adding a fourth picture soon once I finish this cut :)

Impressive sequence, Dan. Very motivational!

Thank you, sir.

I don't even like to post pictures of myself back then because I'm a completely different person now, but I'm hoping my transformation picture is inspiring to someone.

You certainly are inspiring Dan.. your transformation is amazing .
  • goatg
    tjhammer89 wrote: »
    5ji8ribedmow.jpg

Who are you, David Beckham?
  • slimgirljo15
    5tyhcmzg29cb.jpg

>bodybuilder

Thank you, sir.

I don't even like to post pictures of myself back then because I'm a completely different person now, but I'm hoping my transformation picture is inspiring to someone.

Thanks, Jo. :)

As they say, breakups make bodybuilders. I've found self improvement is healthy, but it's important to stay humble and keep fitness in balance with the rest of life's adventures and demands.

"Breakups" hot damn you're single? .. *books flight* :laugh:

I hear ya, I think many of us after a breakup finally find the drive and motivation to take care of ourselves.
  • slimgirljo15
    5tyhcmzg29cb.jpg

>bodybuilder

Thank you, sir.

As they say, breakups make bodybuilders. I've found self improvement is healthy, but it's important to stay humble and keep fitness in balance with the rest of life's adventures and demands.

"Breakups" hot damn you're single? .. *books flight* :laugh:

I hear ya, I think many of us after a breakup finally find the drive and motivation to take care of ourselves.

:D

Don't laugh.. I'll be knocking on your door in 10 minutes :lol:
  • goatg
    5tyhcmzg29cb.jpg

>bodybuilder

Thank you, sir.

I'm sure you guys are right, but most of the people I know (including myself) fall in the opposite boat: having a supportive long-term partner equips them with a platform to be the best version of themselves.

I think it's interesting.
  • slimgirljo15
    goatg wrote: »
    5tyhcmzg29cb.jpg

>bodybuilder

Thank you, sir.

I'm sure you guys are right, but most of the people I know (including myself) fall in the opposite boat: having a supportive long-term partner equips them with a platform to be the best version of themselves.

Agree that a healthy relationship will have that affect. For me, the end of an unhealthy one was a wake up call to self evaluate and improve physically and mentally.

And this was the same for me.
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    goatg wrote: »
    5tyhcmzg29cb.jpg

>bodybuilder

Thank you, sir.

I've never heard the saying breakups make bodybuilders.....

I fall on neither side. A relationship, or lack of one was never my motivation for any physical or athletic accomplishment. In my mind one has nothing to do with the other. I enjoy my fitness being the one thing in life that o am in complete control of.
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    yzm0v9y1gsg9.jpeg

Dude despite you being a douche to me in the past, I have no problems saying you're looking great! 25 lbs is no joke and you rock almost the purest definition of the good 'dad bod' that women are adoring in 2018. Keep on keeping on!
  • yzm0v9y1gsg9.jpeg

You're doing good things Kasner :)