Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 33

Options

Replies

• puttyputty
    puttyputty Posts: 2,993 Member
    Options
    HelloAmbie wrote: »
    Where do I sign up for the next round?

Here you go! http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10649019/just-give-me-10-days-round-34#latest

See you there. :)
  • Sparx_81
    Sparx_81 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    gmp16 wrote: »
    Neat mini challenge ideal. I am joining it late but it's better now than never..am I right.

3/4 SW=361.8 *Bought a new digital scale, set up my Samsung Health. Came in under budget on call. Super excited to finally get off the plateau.

3/5 SW=359.3 *Walked .8 of a mile today went to the park and back. 2nd day in a row I came in under my calories budget.

[So I just discovered that you can't edit a forum post...past an 1hr. So to update I quoted myself]

3/6 SW=358.0 *So today is kind of a big day, I'm joining a diet bet game; for my chance at winning some $$ on my weight-loss journey. So here's to more exercise and staying under my calories budget

3/7 SW=355.2 *So yesterday I walk the dog to the park again, and realized I wanna do that everyday and slowly increase my walking distance. Yesterday calorie budget didn't get broke but I ended up eating my full budget. I followed this amazing recipe called Italian sausage white bean soup from cook smart meal plan. I made 6 servings yesterday @293cal a serving with extra broth and I grabbed 2 serving yesterday.

3/8 SW=354.4 *So grand total LW=7.4lbs yesterday I didn't get a chance to walk to the park, as I was gone visiting family out of town. We got back home at like 8:30 then I rushed around the make Baked chicken parmesan it was super delight, I made a total of 9 servings 5 servings of chicken and 4 servings of eggplant..yum yum yum and @170 cal a serving you know it is got me both a chicken and eggplant. And still didn't break my calories budget still had like 345 call left over. I think this weight loss journey is gonna be yummy!! In my tummy..I can't wait to round 34 of this whole just give me 10 days.

Well done! Sounds like you are enjoying the change! ❤️