Green tea??

Does green tea help you lose weight even without exercise or diet etc ???

Replies

• sflano1271
    sflano1271 Posts: 121 Member
    malibu927 wrote: »
    sflano1271 wrote: »
    Machka9 wrote: »
    Only if you're drinking green tea (with no sugar or milk) instead of a beverage that is loaded with calories.

Cool cause I asked my neighbour how does he stay skinny he saidhe drinks green tea and only eats meat once per month and eats anything and no exercise.
    He’s skinny because he’s eating at maintenance. It has nothing to do with types of foods/drinks consumed.

How do you eat at maintenance??
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    It’s the amount of calories that you eat, day in and day out, that keeps your weight stable.
  • sflano1271
    It’s the amount of calories that you eat, day in and day out, that keeps your weight stable.

I need to lose weight 1st to be skinny then I need to eat at maintenance once im skinny
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Only if you're drinking green tea (with no sugar or milk) instead of a beverage that is loaded with calories.

Cool cause I asked my neighbour how does he stay skinny he saidhe drinks green tea and only eats meat once per month and eats anything and no exercise.
    He’s skinny because he’s eating at maintenance. It has nothing to do with types of foods/drinks consumed.

You eat the same amount of calories you burn
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member

Lately I have black coffee and green tea through my work day. It only gives me something 0 calorie to reach for. That's all.
  • sflano1271
    Ye im stating to walk 3 miles a day most days of the week weather permitting so hopefully I start loseing weight ☺
  • sflano1271

Eating at maintenance just means that you are eating the amount of calories that causes your body to maintain its current weight, neither losing or gaining over time. Some lucky SOBs can do this without thinking about it, although most people (in the US certainly) tend to gain slowly as they get older, or during major life changes.

So when I eat at maintenance will I lose weight??

I'm starting to think everything you post on this forum is one major troll.

And that's coming from a major troll.

Ye will my heads not right at the moment