What things annoy you at the gym

Options

Replies

• 100_PROOF_
    100_PROOF_ Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    jamieb7604 wrote: »
    Doesn't bother me more sometimes just think get a grip.

But yet the name of this thread is things that annoy you at the gym? Hmmm
  • 100_PROOF_
    Options
    Sweaty grips!

Another valid annoyance!
  • kstar0327
    kstar0327 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't pay attention to others I'm doing my thing they are doing their thing :)
  • 100_PROOF_
    Options
    100_PROOF_ wrote: »
    I can totally see how people leaving a machine sweaty would be annoying.

I can't see how a persons " swagger " or looking at themselves in a mirror would have any impact on me at all.

For real. Isn’t that the point of exercise to look great inside and out?

Devil’s advocate here - it would bother me if someone was taking photos in the locker room, which is what OP said. This is especially true after the incident with that (idiot) Playboy model who intentionally included a half naked woman in her locker room selfie.

Yes it would also bother me if people where taking pictures of me while dressing ( that is why I included that part in my question of how it impacts the op )
  • amyepdx
    amyepdx Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    100_PROOF_ wrote: »
    I can totally see how people leaving a machine sweaty would be annoying.

I can't see how a persons " swagger " or looking at themselves in a mirror would have any impact on me at all.

For real. Isn’t that the point of exercise to look great inside and out?

Devil’s advocate here - it would bother me if someone was taking photos in the locker room, which is what OP said. This is especially true after the incident with that (idiot) Playboy model who intentionally included a half naked woman in her locker room selfie.

LA Fitness has signs prohibiting taking photos and luckily I’ve never seen it being done.
  • Packerjohn
    Packerjohn Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    *kitten* music played at a volume too loud that you have to crank your headphones too loud to drown out the *kitten* music.
  • Sloth2016
    Sloth2016 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    When the Chef doesn't have the hot soup ready by the time I finish my workout.
  • sportychic87
    sportychic87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    That one person who comes in to literally sneer and attempt a convo...this is the same type of person who seems legit upset at your progress but won’t work hard enough to achieve their goals. Like, please...grow up
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Sloth2016 wrote: »
    When the Chef doesn't have the hot soup ready by the time I finish my workout.

Seriously, wtf!