The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• TeamNemesisSteve
    TeamNemesisSteve Posts: 134 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I’m 41. I log everyday. Add me if you’d like. I do some sort of workout everyday. I’ve lost 45 pounds with MFP and 63 pounds total.
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    kellyw4444 wrote: »
    Good afternoon- my first time on this Middle Agers page. I have found my people! 49 turning 50 this year and I am committed to achieving my personal health goals. Started in January and have lost 11 pounds so far thanks to MFP. I am 1/3 of my way to my goal weight and feeling great. Weight loss is slow but steady and I am trying to be patient. Feel free to add me as a friend - seeking others who are positive and motivated to be strong, fit and healthy, while still keeping it real, because life is not always easy.

Congrats on setting those goals. You can do it!!
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Good morning people! Welcome to all the new people. Hugs to all the tired people!

I really battled to wake up this morning! And I forgot my son's school had a school governing body election last night that I was supposed to go to. I live right across the road and I forgot about it!!! I sat knitting instead. Bad bad mommy! Tired mommy. Easter break must hurry up
  • hikingatoz
    hikingatoz Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I'm 41 and just about done with my weight loss journey. I gained 30 pounds (weighed 165) while working on a bachelors degree, you know, long nights writing papers and eating pizza will destroy the body when your in your late 30's. I have lost 36 pounds (30 using MFP) and only have a four pounds to go to reach 125 lb. Reaching 125 will be a proud moment as it is what I weighed when I graduated boot camp at 18. It will be like I'm 18 again :) as long as I ignore the bones cracking in the morning and don't look in the mirror to see the grey hairs. I have read a lot about how hard it is to maintain after weight loss, so even though I'm almost done losing weight, I will be sticking around a good while to maintain my weight. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Susieq2466
    Susieq2466 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone
  • BaileyKat52
    BaileyKat52 Posts: 461 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Hi! First time in the middle agers group. I’m turning 42 in May. I’ve tried MFP before and I never stuck with it. Always gave up after a couple of days. Long story short I quit smoking last year and gained 40lb! So here I am again. I have logged 29 days 8n a row and have some sort of exercise for the past three weeks every day. I’m hoping this time it will stick! Would love friends on here for motivation so feel free to add me!
  • sherif1882
    sherif1882 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hello every body
  • berky06
    berky06 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday! Suppose to be 51 in my neck of the woods today. Plan on taking my grandson out today and getting in some extra walking! Have a great day!
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Grammytryingtogetfit Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    3xxb6s2vs9wc.jpg
    Good Morning Middle Agers :)
    Happy Hump Day!!
  • ib_jme
    ib_jme Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 30, so feel free to add me!

So young still, I wish I was 30 again.
  • rakes1969
    rakes1969 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Another middle ager about to hit 50. Feel free to add me.
  • Bchgrl_37
    Bchgrl_37 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    shele62 wrote: »
    Happy Wednesday! Suppose to be 51 in my neck of the woods today. Plan on taking my grandson out today and getting in some extra walking! Have a great day!

Happy Birthday!!
  • Margee1965
    Margee1965 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Well other tuff day at gym tone and spin class tell not been for two weeks as legs hurt today am away next week to Lithuania… so going be cold but lots walking too do sightseeing got abs fat burn abs tomoz then Friday kettle bells abs fatburn will be slim one day ...
  • CharlesS75
    CharlesS75 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    43 happy and doing well so far. 5:2 diet plus training for cycling. :)
  • kyricus
    kyricus Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hey all...57 here so..getting ready to roll into the elderly group I suppose! :) still workin' it and standing upright!
  • Tanyasun115
    Tanyasun115 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello!
  • 2_FitNFab
    2_FitNFab Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Mid aged in a mid week, during mid day...(Yawns)...Let me know when it's Friday!!!
  • domingastorres
    domingastorres Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Howdy from Texas. Just got my fitbit and walked 10,000 steps yesterday :-)
  • Omnimous69
    Omnimous69 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    v3cgozi0s36k.png