30DS Challenge Starting 8/15/11

Options
I am going to get my DVD tonight and plan on starting on Monday... Does anyone want to join me in this challenge? I am sure I will be cursing at Ms. Micheals (and her uber annoying voice). I plan on doing the whole before and after pictures to... Is there a group already starting at this time? I'd love to join that.

Voice your feelings! Thanks!!

Replies

• moriaht
    moriaht Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    That's my plan too! I am planning on getting the DVD this weekend :)
  • vburnett01
    vburnett01 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    hmmmm.....I think I will join....I already have the dvd.
  • jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    Sure! I'm trying to get into a routine so I'll join you! It's 30 consecutive days without rest days, isn't it?
  • HavenIryxia
    HavenIryxia Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I will be starting it soon too. I ordered it but I am not sure when I will be receiving it. I am interested in joining a group if you are creating one :D
  • mypie
    mypie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Oh I would love to join. I am ordering it tonight and shold be here in a few days in time to start.

I have heard great things of the 30 day shred/
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Sure! I'm trying to get into a routine so I'll join you! It's 30 consecutive days without rest days, isn't it?

yeppers! 10 days level 1,10days level 2 and then 10days level 3..youll need 3 or 5lbs hand weights too! im actually on day 6 level 1..still have problems with some of the moves:/
  • Jenn_W
    Jenn_W Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Yay! Some Support! I will be on later to make everything happen and 'friend' you who said you want to join me in the challenge. Do you all want a cutesty group name? Or whatever if not cutesty? LOL! If so suggestions... Please.
  • Mechel79
    Mechel79 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Just received the DVD today
  • jbwilson06
    jbwilson06 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Sounds great.I am in. Have the DVD already!!!!
  • HavenIryxia
    Options
    One question I have is what if I don't get my DVD shipped before the 15th? I am hoping it will arrive soon, but I am not sure how long it will take. Can I still join the group?
  • HavenIryxia
    Options
    Yay! Some Support! I will be on later to make everything happen and 'friend' you who said you want to join me in the challenge. Do you all want a cutesty group name? Or whatever if not cutesty? LOL! If so suggestions... Please.

Go ahead and add me! I am super interested in joining this group to do this! Super excited!!! Any kind of name is find, cutesy or not I think the support is wonderful! A great way for success :D
  • jalara
    Options
    I'm in, and pick any name you want :)
  • Jenn_W
    Jenn_W Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I emailed... but in case any one else reads this....

The Group as of Now:
    moriaht
    vburnett01
    jalara
    HavenIryxia
    mypie
    Mechel79
    jbwilson06
    Jenn_w

Hey Ladies!! (I think we are all Ladies!)
    My name is Jenn. Quick background on me: I am 27, proud momma to an amazing 6 year old son, and recently moved to Chicago from small town near St. Louis. August 12 is my anniversary of my lifestyle change. I have lost nearly 100 pounds in the past year.
    As most know, the closer you get to your goal… the harder it is to loss! I started MFP 3 weeks ago on recommendation of the (groupon) Boot-Camp I am currently doing. My Boot-Camp Month is over on the 18tt and I am Workout DVD Junkie. Own lots and lots of the Firm collection! But I kept seeing 30DS come up in the topics, so I looked into it. If you have seen the before and after pictures, you know why I am dying to start this. 30 Days is nothing and the results seem to be surreal!
    I am one who needs constant support or someone to keep me on task, etc. I would love to take this journey with you all (and if you start a couple days behind, so be it- We are in this together!) I want to help support you and encourage you on those bad/sore/crabby days. I hope we can all succeed, I will email you again as I figure out this whole group thing…
    I am totally ok with adding more to the ‘group’ – If we want to have it closed, I am cool with that too.
    Group Names: *The Elegant Eight? *Mid-Summers Shred? -- LOL! I am a corn-ball, sorry!!
    Thanks so much!
    Jenn
  • Brooke6199
    Options
    I would like to join this challange! I ordered my DVD about 30 minutes ago, so I will cross my fingers that it will be here by Monday!

My name is Brooke and I am a stay at home mom to my beautiful 2 year old daughter. I weigh about 10 pounds more than I did before I got pregnant, so preggo weight isn't really an issue. I have struggled with weight loss my entire life. I am currently doing Zumba DVD's, but I really am excited to try out 30 day shred. The 20 minutes a day is really suckering me in!!
  • momie0205
    momie0205 Posts: 232
    Options
    I want to join too please. I was going to start soon anyways. I am looking forward too starting. I have three kids and all the weight too prove it. I am dying to lose it.
  • mypie
    mypie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I am 27 and have a 3 month old little girl and we live in belfast, northern ireland. I would love to get back into my pre maternity clothes and also slightly closer to my prepregnancy weight on time for my first wedding anniversary.

Looking forward to all the support and the weight lose off course.

Paula x
  • cNhobbes
    cNhobbes Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    i also just ordered mine online and would like to join if possible!
  • jalara
    Options
    Hey all - I like the name of the group!

My details - I'm 30, a nursing student, and I don't have kids yet. I'm trying to get at least 22 lbs gone my xmas and this is going to be a great way to kick start it!

The tough part is that I leave for vacation on the 4th day of the challenge. We're going to Vegas and cramming everything into 5 days so I know I'm going to be exhausted already (I'm not in great shape) but I'll do my very best to stay with it!
  • rudegyal_b
    rudegyal_b Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    is it too late to join? im on day 3 but would love to join!! good luck everyone, it is hard!
  • Mveler
    Mveler Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Im in. I was in and mmade it two weeks last month then had to make an unexpected week away for a furneral.

I'm ready to go again!

Stats as of today

Weight 213.00
    Height 5' 3"
    Waist (at Belly Button) 43"
    Hips 45"
    Right Thigh 26 1/4"
    Right Bicep 15"
    Under Bust 37 1/4"
    Bust 44"
    Neck 16"

Before Pictures Taken